Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Law Of Itmam-e-Hujjat From An Objective Perspective To An Atheist

• Law Of Itmam-e-Hujjat From An Objective Perspective To An Atheist

Posted by Sameer Namole on March 17, 2022 at 11:35 am

AoA

(These statements are from what I’ve read from history, they can be right or wrong.)

Prophet Muhammad sent troops to different parts of Arabian peninsula and other parts of world to conquer it and spread a message of Islam or let’s say from an objective persons perspective, to propagate his school of thought or thinking.

We as muslim know that this was according to the rule of Itmam e Hujjah but how will we convey this to a atheist person who’s not considering him as a prophet?

The movement of Islam was very peaceful in the intial phase of mecca but after that suddenly they started conquering other states by sword.

How will an objective observer will accept Prophet Muhammad as a kind person. ?

(My knowledge about history can be wrong and if is it so, pls forgive me in advance.)

Umer replied 2 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Law Of Itmam-e-Hujjat From An Objective Perspective To An Atheist

Umer updated 2 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator March 17, 2022 at 12:57 pm

I agree with Ghamidi sb in following video that you dont need to convince anyone just give Quran rest it will do
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_RrKB4_4g

• Ahsan

Moderator March 17, 2022 at 12:58 pm

You cana also watch this series where Ghamidi sb has talked about believe in God and and Quran divinity.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v59DGXSeWw&list=PLBlLCVQiApQ1n_jk9y_rAYUJ2mn5T3jd9

• Ahsan

Moderator March 17, 2022 at 1:00 pm

You can also refer to this book. He has investigated all allegations on Islam and Prophet Mohammad saw and tried to answer. This author was Islamophobe politician of Netherlands who later converted to Islam
    https://www.amazon.com/Apostate-Joram-van-Klaveren/dp/9079294322

• Sameer Namole

Member March 17, 2022 at 1:11 pm

Thanks sir I will consider this book but sir I am not trying to give dawah here in this question.

The dawah part or giving Quran to a non muslim will come afterwards he believe Muhammad was a good person or not. You must’ve known this that Muhammad pbuh was considered sadiq and amin before he started giving dawah. So this perception the messenger is very important for people. We cannot say that ignore what prophet Muhammad did but take this book of him here you’ll understand God and divinity. Again I am neither asking for proof of God or Quran as a word of God anything like that. I just wants to know how will we justify historic facts.

Waiting to answer sir.

JazakAllah

• Ahsan

Moderator March 17, 2022 at 1:20 pm

To be honest, I think an atheist will not be convinced becauase they already struggle to answer suffering question and merciful God.

For the peaceful initial phase, I will say that if you read meccan surah, its evident that non belivers were being warned about divine punishment since the begining.

• Sameer Namole

Member March 18, 2022 at 1:46 am

@UmerQureshi sir your comments.

• Umer

Moderator March 18, 2022 at 10:01 pm

Whole Quran is telling about this impending punishment that Quraysh and other rejectors of truth were about to face. You can only convey your underdtanding of the Quran along with relevant verses and established facts of history to an atheist or any other person, you cannot convince every one of your point of view.

Please refer to the following response of Ghamidi Sahab from 25:20 to 27:12 and from 42:13 to 44:30 (although the whole thread is very informative):

Discussion 37972 • Reply 37974

And this:

Discussion 37972 • Reply 37979

This point has also been covered at length in the current episodes of response series:

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register