Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Islam And Other Ideology

Tagged: ,

• Islam And Other Ideology

Posted by Shoaib Imtiyaz on March 23, 2022 at 7:29 am

Does quran differ from science???

1- Quran point of view on motion of earth VS scientific view of it ????

( Zamin sakin hai by Ahmed Raza Barelvi)

2- Quran view on evolution of human VS Darwin theory of evolution ??

I talk to my many medical students who are friend of me told me that Human physiology and anatomy is so complex that it can’t be by Darwin explanation??

Urey and Miller experiment??

Miracles of prophets how can we justify it???

@Sid

Faraz Siddiqui replied 2 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Islam And Other Ideology

Faraz Siddiqui updated 2 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator March 23, 2022 at 11:21 am

Science donot deal in sme domain as quran so there is no comparison.

See following threads it may help

Discussion 60059

Discussion 59045

Discussion 30166

I will also suggest you to wtch zavia series
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v59DGXSeWw&feature=youtu.be

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member March 23, 2022 at 12:28 pm

Quran and science r very different. Compatibility shouldn’t be sorted. Quran talks about metaphysics like morality, life after death, heaven and hell. None of these can be confirmed OR refuted by science due to simple fact that they r metaphysical.

Now we have satellite images from the Kafir west and Muslim Pakistan and Hindu India so this question isn’t a question anymore. As far as blind following of Ahmad Raza RA, I don’t care about that. If something is confirmed by superior source then logic or speculation is worthless.

Brother Uray and Miller experiment was done atleast 60-70 yrs ago and it was admitted that forged the data about mimicking initial conditions.

Complexity isn’t an evidence of impossibility. Science has to discover how life originated. Religion says God did it. This doesn’t add any information. Besides forming basic elements like iron, carbon, silica from supernova is more complicated than human. We have seen supernovae and star formation so it’s possible but all facts aren’t clear yet.

Miracles of prophet aren’t an issue. Issue is, is there a God? Does He cares about humans? Can He send someone to guide humanity? After these 3 Yeses, miracles don’t need an explanation

• Shoaib Imtiyaz

Member March 23, 2022 at 12:32 pm

Now we have satellite images from kafir west…….

Will you please elaborate

It’s request

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member March 23, 2022 at 12:53 pm

satellites sent in space by USA, Germany, China, Russia

We have eye witness account of shape and rotation of earth from multiple rocket missions and satellite imaging

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register