Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied In The Context Of Qiyamah

Tagged: ,

• Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied In The Context Of Qiyamah

• Ahsan

Moderator March 28, 2022 at 12:34 pm

You are comparing human behavior to God.

God has promised complete justice on day of reckoning since the begining of human test. Hence, it is not correct to say justice has been delayed as the promised hasn’t arrived.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 28, 2022 at 1:02 pm

If we understand that we’re created as immortal beings and that our time on earth is extremely short, then in proper perspective the justice is actually very swift.

Also once we begin to appreciate the purpose of this life as ibtila (test), then it becomes very evident that such purpose couldn’t have been fulfilled had justice been immediate.

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member March 29, 2022 at 7:35 am

An excellent question, true, we all want Justice immediately. But Allah doesn’t do it, how can we call Him just then?? Few points to consider

1. Consider a world of immediate justice whenever we commit moral sin. How would it be if as soon as I think about someone’s daughter or wife, I get a slap on my face, whenever I lie, there’s a voice exposes me. Can we live in such a world?

2. Allah wants us, humans, to do Justice to ourselves and each other so He has decided to give us time

3. Besides many injustices, particularly moral r known to no one except Allah, He is the most merciful so He doesn’t do anything and give us time to repent, if we don’t then He will do justice on the day of judgement

• Ihsan Khan

Member March 29, 2022 at 7:41 am

Thank You all for your answers – Alhamdolillah I don’t have a shred of doubt that the Almighty is just & kind & giving – Just brainstorming & satisfying myself – JazakAllah

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member March 29, 2022 at 8:25 am

Masha Allah

Keep it up janab

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register