Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Struggle In Whole Life

• Struggle In Whole Life

Posted by Shamir on March 29, 2022 at 10:07 am

Why didn’t Allah give man a perfect physique? Why does man have to struggle so much?

Shamir replied 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Struggle In Whole Life

Shamir updated 1 year, 4 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 30, 2022 at 12:55 am

What is perfect physique to begin with? The idea of perfection in worldly things varies in time and space and can change according to needs.

God has granted us the potential as well as the free will that are necessary for us to take the test of life so that we may be selected for His paradise. Since this is a test, by definition it requires struggle.

• Shamir

Member March 30, 2022 at 1:14 am

In this case, it means that God did not create anything useless or pointless. My only problem is that it makes sense that a lean person or what we call an athlete is a healthy person. But what is the purpose of a bodybuilder who does not see any particular benefit?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 30, 2022 at 3:12 pm

The opposite of useless or pointless is not perfect.

God doesn’t create bodybuilders or athletes. God only creates people and gives them varying potentials. It’s people who become bodybuilders or athletes by realizing their own potentials. Some do while others don’t.

Also it must be understood that the purpose of human beings in this world is to be tested and get selected for God’s paradise. Regardless of whether a person is an athlete or a bodybuilder, their existence is not pointless.

• Shamir

Member March 31, 2022 at 10:05 am

According to the research I have done so far, bodybuilding has no special benefits. So what’s the point of God giving man this ability? It’s the only thing that makes me hesitant.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 31, 2022 at 11:39 am

God has given man a body so that he can carry out physical tasks in his daily life as well as procreate so that new human beings can continually enter this test of life. If you have figured that bodybuilding is useless then you can choose not to do it. There are many uses of your body that are still very valid. Many things can be used in various different ways, some of which might not be of any use to us. We have been granted the faculties of reason and rationality to figure out how best we can use those things and what uses we can do away with.

• Shamir

Member December 14, 2022 at 7:15 am

I was looking for the same thread, “Since this is a test, by definition it requires struggle.”. What Faisal bhai said that the test is life struggle in terms of its meaning, but today’s modern era, we cannot say that this test is over, but why has it reduced?

In my very previous thread which was locked by the moderators was what I was trying to understand.

Regards 👍

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register