Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Makhraj In Tajweed

• Makhraj In Tajweed

Posted by Habiba Zafar on March 30, 2022 at 8:23 am

Assalam O Alaikum…My question is that is reciting Quran with tajweed an obligation?

Is Makhraj in tajweed an obligation?

Sometimes when I do zikar like saying Allhamdulillah Astaghfirullah or reciting Darood E Ibrahim or while saying Assalam O Alaikum its difficult for me to recite with makhraj as I am new in reciting Quran….its sometimes difficult for me to create a difference in Ayein and Alif pronouncuation….as ayeins pronounciation is a bit deep…I am an urdu speaking and thus I am not used to pronounce ayein and alif with their detailed pronounciation as in Arabic…It has been a month since I started learning Quran from my Quran teacher…

I often see people around me are not doing zikar with makhraj but their niyyah is sooo deep sooo pure that they have that peace of mind and heart while doing zikar…But when I am doing zikar my whole concentration is in perfection of pronounciation and I can’t focus on.my niyyah(as I earlier mentioned I am a begginer in reciting Quran..and thus don’t have that peace of mind and heart(I also have OCD)

If I don’t do zikar with makhraj and tajweeb would I be sinful?

Jazakallahu Khair!

Habiba Zafar replied 2 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Makhraj In Tajweed

Habiba Zafar updated 2 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar March 31, 2022 at 6:10 am

Arabic accent or Makharij is not necessary for non-Arabic people, though it is good if they try to learn it. In Zikr, mostly in a lower voice, it is not even possible for native speakers to pronounce the words with full accent, the way we do in our language.

• Habiba Zafar

Member March 31, 2022 at 8:20 am

JazakAllahu Khair brother!

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator March 31, 2022 at 12:06 pm

Please also see Ghamidi sahab’s videos in this regard:

Discussion 30042

• Umer

Moderator April 1, 2022 at 6:04 am

For comments of Ghamidi Sahab, Please also refer to the video below from 26:10 to 29:27

• Habiba Zafar

Member April 3, 2022 at 2:46 pm

JazakAllahu Kjair brothers!!!!

• Habiba Zafar

Member April 3, 2022 at 2:59 pm

Khair*^

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register