Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Losing Interest In This World Because Of Religion

• Losing Interest In This World Because Of Religion

Posted by Shamir on April 4, 2022 at 1:45 am

Does a person’s life differ from the rest after a complete belief in God? For example, I now have a true faith in God and the last day and the Quran and the Messengers and angels, but my life has begun to change and I now look at everything from the angle of religion. And I try to understand things in this context and when I see that there is no mention of one thing in religion, I give it up. Why is that and I am so depressed now. But these things did not happen to me before I adopted the perfect religion

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Losing Interest In This World Because Of Religion

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 2 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 4, 2022 at 2:07 am

If you could elaborate or specify your problem.

Religion belongs to your ethical being. You relation with God, and with your fellow beings must fulfil ethical requirements.

• Shamir

Member April 5, 2022 at 12:33 am

My problem is that I accept the fact that there is a God who has created man, but as He creates man, Man also has the ability to transform Himself physically and scientifically. But This is something he did not know from God and this thing weakens my faith that when God has not told us how much potential we have, then how can we believe it?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 5, 2022 at 2:12 am

God has given us two things for guidance. Intellect and Revelation. This is intellect which is to explore our potentials and that suffices. Revelation on the other hand, tells us that we are not created purposelessly, we are going to be accountable for our deeds. Our ethical being is the subject of the revelation and our physical being is the subject of intellect. both guidance came from God. He did not left us without guidance. we should not demand one sort of guidance from the other.

There are people who do it the other way round. they try to get the guidance which is supposed to come from religion, from intellect. both approaches are wrong. every faculty has its own function.

• Shamir

Member April 5, 2022 at 2:28 am

Thank you so much Dr. Sb , Are there any courses in Al-Mawrad for formal education in this regard?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 5, 2022 at 2:41 am

Visit our website

https://www.ghamidi.org/

and find course of your interest.

• Shamir

Member April 5, 2022 at 2:59 am

What God has said in the Qur’an is that we have preferred man over many of our creatures. Doesn’t this also support human potential?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 5, 2022 at 3:23 am

Humans do have potential. it is evident.

• Shamir

Member April 5, 2022 at 3:44 am

So it means that God has given man abilities so that God can test man. So that God can see how man behaves after using these abilities

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 6, 2022 at 12:24 am

yes

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register