Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Test And Equal Opportunities In This World For A Prophet And Normal Human Being

Tagged: 

• Test And Equal Opportunities In This World For A Prophet And Normal Human Being

Posted by Sameer Namole on April 5, 2022 at 11:18 am

I watched a video where a questioner asked Ghamidi sahab why do Allah pick some and make them Nabi. This is an extraordinary privilege for them as they’ll get the highest status of Nabi in Jannah. so Ghamidi sahab answered that just like there are random distribution of other skills, qualities and talents in this world so do Allah pick some people and give them status of being a nabi in this world. This world is created for test.

My question is don’t you think because of this extraordinary favor they’ll given highest status in hereafter. I got the answer for this world that this honor is part of test but this is effecting the results too isn’t it. or am I missing the point?

The overall concern is that can we get the status of a nabi too if the difference between our moral being and there’s is just that they’ve been given the title of Nabi?

Umer replied 2 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Test And Equal Opportunities In This World For A Prophet And Normal Human Being

Umer updated 2 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 5, 2022 at 11:26 am

Please share the reference video along with time stamp.

• Sameer Namole

Member April 6, 2022 at 8:18 am

• Umer

Moderator April 7, 2022 at 2:12 pm

وَمَن يُطِعِ اللّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاء وَالصَّالِحِينَ وَحَسُنَ أُولَـئِكَ رَفِيقًا

[Tell them:] “People who obey God and [His] Messenger shall dwell with prophets, the truthful, the witnesses and the righteous [10] How good are these companions!(Quran 4:69)

(Excerpt from Quranic Exegesis: Javed Ahmed Ghamidi)

(Translated by Dr. Shehzad Saleem)

[10]. Here the word الصِّدِّيقِينَ refers to people who are truthful in their knowledge and deeds, and at every instance prove this truthfulness through their words and actions and the word الشُّهَدَاء refers to those who bear witness to the truth even if this means endangering their lives.

Please also refer to the video below from 17:02 to 20:55

• Umer

Moderator April 7, 2022 at 2:12 pm

Please also refer to the following response:

Discussion 39626 • Reply 39639

The discussion "Test And Equal Opportunities In This World For A Prophet And Normal Human Being" is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now