Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Living In The Paradise Without Hoor

Tagged: ,

• Living In The Paradise Without Hoor

Posted by Abdullah Mudassar on April 6, 2022 at 7:46 am

As we know, all permissible wishes will be fulfilled in Jannah, so is it permissible to live only with my worldly wife without any Hoor Ain? I am not rejecting them as they are among the bounties of Jannah, I just want to live alone with my wife Here and in the Hereafter. Is this a transgression? I love her so much and do not desire any other woman, not even a wide-eyed maiden of Paradise.(I’m stressed because I heard everyone will have two wives)

Abdullah Mudassar replied 2 years ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Living In The Paradise Without Hoor

• Amara Khondekar

Member April 6, 2022 at 10:43 am

Actually one of my friend who likes Islam, and oneness in Allah. He is former Hindu. Now he doesn’t believe in idol worship or polytheism.

He once criticized Quran about the same thing. I didn’t have any reply for him.

• Ahsan

Moderator April 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm

For clarification of concept of hoor refer to following threads

Discussion 50657

• Abdullah Mudassar

Member April 6, 2022 at 1:03 pm

Not a satisfactory reply

• Ahsan

Moderator April 6, 2022 at 1:15 pm

If you watch all videos you would have understood the concept. Who said you will have two or 72 hoors? There is no mention of number of hoor in Quran or authentic hadiths

You can also refer to following video
      https://youtu.be/eplpBPTjO6Q?t=1717

• Abdullah Mudassar

Member April 6, 2022 at 1:44 pm

Jazakallah brother.Also sorry to distrub as this questions seems silly or funny to most people.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 6, 2022 at 1:22 pm

What kind of further satisfaction are you looking for?

Anything one claims apart from what we have been clearly told will be pure speculation on their part. Given the boundaries of our knowledge, our job at this time is to prepare to be selected for God’s paradise. That’s what we should focus on. Once we get there, we can ask God for whatever we want. He has already promised us that it’s an abode of eternal joy and comfort, and that it’s a place where neither shall we have any regrets of the past nor any worries of the future. Can you imagine a place where you’re completely satisfied in all aspects and yet have a nagging desire?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register