Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Talak And Zina

• Talak And Zina

Posted by ashif ahmed on April 10, 2022 at 3:37 pm

Sahih al-Bukhari 5590Narrated Abu ‘Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash’ari:
    that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful

is hadith ko sunkar mujhe pehla khayal yeh aya hei ki zina ko halal kar denge par aqal yeh kehta Hein direct koi akar yeh nehi kahega ki zina halal ho gaya hei mujhe sabse bada is bat ka khawal aya hei ki talaq ke mamle me bhi ghamidi sab ke nukta a nazar ke sath agree karta hu per is hadith ko sunkar is bat ka khauf ho raha hei ki kya yeh bhi ek shochne ki bat nehi hei kya agar talaq gusse ya 1bar me 3 talaq ho jaye toh yeh hadith is nuqta e nazar per bhi fit hota hei ..? mujhe yeh malum hei talaq ke maslo ka thoda sa per yeh bas doubt ho raha tha isiliye bas puch liya rehnummai karein

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Talak And Zina

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar April 12, 2022 at 12:20 am

In the case of Rukanah ibn ‘Abdi Yazid, by gathering all the narratives, the whole situation that comes to light is that he had divorced his wife three times in one go. He then felt ashamed and presented his case before the Prophet (sws). The Prophet (sws) inquired: “How did you divorce her?” He replied: “I divorced her three times in one go.” The Prophet (sws) again inquired: “What was your intention?” He answered that he wanted to divorce her once only. The Prophet (sws) told him to reply on oath which he did and then said: “If this is the matter, then take her back. Only one divorce has been implemented.” Rukanah remarked: “O Prophet of Allah! I had divorced her three times.” The Prophet said: “I know, take her back and this is not the proper way of divorcing a wife. The Almighty has said that if one must divorce his wife, he should do so keeping in consideration the ‘iddat.”

References: Abu Da’ud, Sunan, vol. 2, 267, 270, (nos. 2196, 2206); Ibn Majah, Sunan, vol. 2, 521, (no. 2051); Al-Tirmidhi, Al-Jami‘ al-kabir, vol. 2, 466, (no. 1177), Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Musnad, vol. 1, 438, (no. 2383). These narratives have weak chains of narration; however, if they are collected and collated, this weakness is dispelled

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register