Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Zakat Calculator Questions

• Zakat Calculator Questions

Posted by Hamid Butt on April 21, 2022 at 10:22 pm

السلام عليكم

Most respected teacher, I am following your interviews/addresses since longtime. Thank you for enlightening us on many things.

I am a businessman running a small business of industrial hardware (spare parts) in Saudi Arabia. Alhamdulillah, I pay Zakat on regular basis. This time I tried to calculate my Zakat on the basis of your zakat calculator but have several questions because of multiple entries and duplications. Is it possible if I can talk or chat with someone from your institution to guide me on this matter? Your guidance in this matter will be highly appreciated. Thank you,

Student

Hamid Butt

Cell# +96xxxxx (anonymized by admin)

Faisal Haroon replied 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Zakat Calculator Questions

Faisal Haroon updated 2 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator April 21, 2022 at 10:46 pm

There’s no duplication in the Zakat Calculator. It is developed as per Ghamidi sahab’s own explanation of zakat, and has been verified by multiple Al-Mawrid scholars as well as Ghamidi sahab himself.

We have made every effort to explain every entry within the Zakat Calculator. You may enter appropriate numbers it after reading the description for each box. When you reach the end, it will generate a statement showing you exactly what you owe after any applicable deductions, and what percentage was applied to each category. It’s also a great way to learn the sharia of zakat.

View Zakat Calculator

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to post on Ask Ghamidi.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register