To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Dawah To Mongols By Captive Muslim Women

Tagged: 

• Dawah To Mongols By Captive Muslim Women

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator May 7, 2022 at 12:14 pm

Can you elaborate your question?

Because there is no concrete theory about conversion of mongols to Islam. Most prevalent one is due to sufis.

• Sameer Namole

Member May 7, 2022 at 12:39 pm

My concern was about that the way to preace islam to non muslims.

When Abu bakar siddique accepted islam then he conveyed message of islam to many people on day 1 itself. I think he mustn’t given quran to them. What do you think?

Giving quran can be method for dawah but is it only one?

• Ahsan

Moderator May 7, 2022 at 1:54 pm

Quran is unchanged word of God. since Quran is source of Islam then it is the best way to preach rather than based on individual perception. Of coarse, people give dawah based on different methodology and it works too but when they read Quran and find contradictions then they get confuse.
    From what i have seen so far, people who convert due to Quran stay fast with the religion. However, people who got inspired due to scientific argument philosophical argument they get confuse and find difficulty to remain muslim.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 7, 2022 at 6:17 pm

Which dawa was given to the Mongols by captive Muslim women? There are lots of stories and not all of them are true. I am unaware of any story regarding dawa given to the Mongols by any captive Muslim women.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register