Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Shopping From Stores That Also Sell Haram Products

Tagged: , ,

• Shopping From Stores That Also Sell Haram Products

Posted by Taimur Ali Chaudhry on May 8, 2022 at 1:06 pm

i hope you are fine. i wanted to ask you that can we purchase groceries from the real canadian superstore. it is owned by loblaws or loblaw . they also deal in alcohol, beer etc business. also i found a product (molson 0.5% alcohol beer) in the real canadian superstore . after all this can i buy groceries from the real canadian superstore?

regards

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Shopping From Stores That Also Sell Haram Products

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 8, 2022 at 3:19 pm

There’s no problem in buying halal things from vendors that might also sell other things.

• Taimur Ali Chaudhry

Member May 8, 2022 at 11:03 pm

thank you but i guess i couldnt give you all the details. i actually came across a lot of hadith regarding the forbidding of alcohol for both consumption and selling. what i wanted to ask is that can i buy from loblaws or loblaw managed stores like the real canadian superstore . this group has big businesses in beer, alcohol and other haram drinks and stuff. like i asked about real canadian superstore, there is also a real canadian liquor store. they are probably managed by the same group. although they are separate stores but can i buy groceries from the real canadian superstores? Thank you for your time.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator May 8, 2022 at 11:30 pm

Yes. We’re only responsible for our own deeds. As long as our own food is halal, it’s doesn’t matter that if the seller we purchased it from also sells things that are haram.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register