Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran 14:7 (if You Are Grateful, I Will Certainly Give You More And Vice Versa)

Tagged: ,

• Quran 14:7 (if You Are Grateful, I Will Certainly Give You More And Vice Versa)

Posted by Mian Samiullah Hassan on May 14, 2022 at 4:05 pm

Salam !! When Allah says in Sureh Ibrahim that if someone will show gratitude i will increase him !! Is it simply means that if i ll be gratefull for my health or money ,it will start increasing , i mean Allah will improve my health and increas my financial status?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Quran 14:7 (if You Are Grateful, I Will Certainly Give You More And Vice Versa)

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 15, 2022 at 8:08 am

This is an address to the Jews and it is according to the special covenant of God with them according to which if they have good faith and fulfill God’s injunctions and hold His message and spread it to others they will prosper and dominate their opponent and if they don’t they will face the consequences, they will be humiliated and punished in this world.

For us, there is a general rule, that of we are grateful God can reward us here and/ or in the hereafter according to His knowledge and wisdom.

• Mian Samiullah Hassan

Member May 15, 2022 at 8:18 am

Brother but if we take Quran in that way then alot of things mentioned in Quran is for those jews !! So does it mean i ll only apply those words of Quran on me which were for general people or specifically for the people after Hazoor Pak (SAW) ??

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 15, 2022 at 9:53 am

There are certain things which are specific and others are general. The articles of faith and injunctions of Shariah are general. Along with that God also tell us how He on special grounds treated with Rasul and the children of Israel.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register