Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Concept Of Dua (Prayers) And Their Acceptance In Accordance With Quran

Tagged: 

• Concept Of Dua (Prayers) And Their Acceptance In Accordance With Quran

Posted by Mian Samiullah Hassan on May 14, 2022 at 4:09 pm

Salam , when Allah says in Quran that Ask me and i will Answer , does it simply means that if i Ask Allah and put my complete trust on Allah (as Allah also said in sureh talaq that the one who trust in me ,i am sufficient for them ) Allah will accept my prayers??

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Concept Of Dua (Prayers) And Their Acceptance In Accordance With Quran

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 15, 2022 at 7:28 am

Allah always listens and accepts the sincere prayers but responds them according to His knowledge and wisdom.

Sometimes He gives the same thing which we ask for, some times replaces it with something else which is better for us than the one we ask. It might be not good for us or against the wisdom of God. Sometimes He keeps our prayers in store to reward us in the hereafter.

• Mian Samiullah Hassan

Member May 15, 2022 at 8:23 am

But brother these things which you have mentioned is not there in that ayat !! There Allah simply says urdu translation (main keh chuka hun mjhe pukaro main tumhari iltija poori karunga ) !! So isnt this line simply says that Allah will accept every prayer?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar May 15, 2022 at 12:31 pm

God answers dua but in His own ways which have been elaborated in the response above. All these details are taken from Ahadith.

God is not bound to give us whatever we ask and in reality it never happens that all people get what they pray for. But no valid prayer goes unanswered one way or another.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register