Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Physical Relationship With Concubines

• Physical Relationship With Concubines

Posted by Abu Talha on June 8, 2022 at 6:03 am

Allah tala surah Meraj or mominoon me farmate hain ki biwi or bandhi se jinsi talluk qaim karna jaiz hai mager wahi surah Nisa me Allah tala farmate hain ki ager azaad aurat se nikah na karpao to apni bandhi se nikah karlo or nhi to kisi or ki bandhi se nikah karlo uske Malik ki ejazat se or ye targheeb gunah ka dar ho tab Allah tala diye Hain warna sabr karne bole hai or nikah karne per Mahar Dene bhi bole Hain

Mera sawal ye hai ager bandhi se jinsi talluk jaiz hai to Allah tala nikah ka hukm q de rahe hain or ager surah Nisa k mutabik mujhe nikah hi karna hoga to baki do suraton me ijazat kaisi?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Physical Relationship With Concubines

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 9, 2022 at 4:07 am

In this verse, “slave-girls who are in your possession”, are not the slave girls of the person who is looking for marry a slave girl. The next verse makes clear which says:

“So, wed them with the permission of their masters”

So the words, “in your possession” means in the possession of the society.

This is a style in language. For example, we say, “Choose a leader from among yourselves” Now the one who is chosen as a leader cannot choose another one but initially he was supposed to be the addressee of the command but it was not in fact not for him.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register