Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Real Name Of God: Yahweh In Bible Or Allah In Quran?

Tagged: , ,

• Real Name Of God: Yahweh In Bible Or Allah In Quran?

Posted by ashif ahmed on June 9, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Exodus 6:22 God also said to Moses, “I am the Lord.(D) 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty,[a](E) but by my name(F) the Lord[b](G) I did not make myself fully known to them. 4 I

Exodus 3:15

God also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The Lord,[d] the God of your fathers(AH)—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob(AI)—has sent me to you.’

“This is my name(AJ) forever,

the name you shall call me

from generation to generation

yeh bat toh samajh ati hei ki Exodus 6:2 me kaha hei ki allah ne apna nam pehle Abraham pbuh per bhi revealed nehi kiya tha but Exodus 3:15 me jab keh diya ki ab mera nam yaha English text nehi par Hebrew text me abhi bhi mojud hei ki mera nam yahaava ab tum par revealed ho chuka hei aur sare aur isi nam se tum mujhe pukaroge ke generation to generation..

yeh bat bhi thik hei ki Exodus 3:15 me mukhatib bani Israel hei par generation to generation toh sabhi jagah par ho sakta hei aur allah ka nam quran me yeh bat kyo nehi zikr hua hei agar yehi allah ka real name hei kyki meine jaha tak suna hei ki allah ka matalab the god hei ..?

toh aisa lagta hei ki yahoova allah ka real name hei

Umer replied 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register