Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Doubts After Belief And How To Strengthen Faith

Tagged: ,

• Doubts After Belief And How To Strengthen Faith

Posted by Shamir on June 15, 2022 at 11:57 pm

My question is what to do in such a situation where I am often hesitant about faith. I mean sometimes my faith touch it’s peak while sometimes the questions that I ask in previous discussions comes again in my mind and my Faith becomes really weak and doubts occures. And even I try to escape from it but can’t able to do it.

Umer replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Doubts After Belief And How To Strengthen Faith

Umer updated 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 16, 2022 at 6:16 am

These doubts are questions which needs answers, not a problem of weakness of faith. You have to work on your questions to satisfy your intellect with solid answers. Strength and weakness of faith is experienced in the matters of morality, good and bad and carrying out the injunctions of religion in face of some hardships and in the state of unwillingness.

• Shamir

Member June 16, 2022 at 6:29 am

@Irfan76 So what should I do in such case, I mean I am trying my best to understand it but temporarily it satisfies but than after passing some time the questions raise in my mind again.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 16, 2022 at 7:01 am

You need to deliberate and spend some time solving the questions, do not get satisfied hurriedly. take your time. You need not worry about it. this is the journey which every mind with alive consciousness and alive conscience takes. Read the Quran, the Bible, use your intellect with honesty, consult the relevant material. i share some if you can read in Urdu.

• Shamir

Member June 16, 2022 at 7:04 am

کیوں نہیں عرفان بھائ

اردو میں ہی تو سمجھ آۓ گی

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar June 16, 2022 at 8:24 am
  • Umer

Moderator June 16, 2022 at 10:05 am

Please see:

Discussion 48007

_____

Also watch: