Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Test Principle

• Test Principle

Posted by Shamir on June 21, 2022 at 3:37 am

Why isn’t a perfect thing invented all at once, why does it take time for another good thing to come? For example, first come hands-free, then airpods. Is it because of the test principle?

Shamir replied 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Test Principle

Shamir updated 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • Muhammad Talha

Member June 21, 2022 at 5:42 am

What you are defining as ‘perfect’ is relative. Hands-free at their time were considered the best or ‘perfect’ because nothing better than them existed at that time. But as technology progressed and our knowledge increased, we made better products and services. So, this is related with time and the knowledge available, it keeps evolving and the inventions keep on improving. This is true about the human/material world.

• Shamir

Member June 21, 2022 at 11:43 am

It means that the theory of Charles Darwin about Evolution is true, I mean everything is evolving!

• Ahsan

Moderator June 22, 2022 at 9:34 am

Darwin theory is specifically about evolving of living organism with random mutation.

I am not sure about biological evolution but it seems to me that its not a random mutation.

However scientific evolution is not random as they are specifically designed or optimize based on functionalities.

• Shamir

Member June 22, 2022 at 8:14 am
  • Shamir

Member June 22, 2022 at 11:38 pm

You mean that evolution is happening, but its nature is not what Darwin describes

• Ahsan

Moderator June 23, 2022 at 6:34 am

Yeah thats my understanding.

• Shamir

Member June 23, 2022 at 12:32 pm

JazakAllah

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register