Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions I Saw Or Feared Jinn Several Times In My Recent Dreams

• I Saw Or Feared Jinn Several Times In My Recent Dreams

Posted by Ahmed Mahmood on June 30, 2022 at 2:45 am

Assalamu Alaikum!

I am feeling troubled for some days because even though my days go fine, I see horror dreams. Like today, I was so afraid of Jinns which were possibly in my home. My mother is so ill for many days. She has some kind of face and eye infection. But in my dream, I saw that her leg is extremely infected and it needs to be cut Astagfirullah. No one was ready to donate their leg to her. And I was almost going to do so. I was gonna cry. I lied down with her at night in the smallest room of our house. But I could feel great fear that a Jinn is present. My Uncle told me that he was acquired the help of a Jinn to do something unnatural. I asked my another uncle and he said that seeking anyone’s help other than that of Allah is Haram. This was all done in the dream. Few days back, I had a horror dream too. And then again I had a dream in which different Jinn and their families were there. We couldn’t see them but feel their presence. Please guide if I need to worry. I immediately start reciting Ayat ul Kursi even in my dream but it doesn’t work. I also recite it after getting up.

Ahsan replied 1 year, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • I Saw Or Feared Jinn Several Times In My Recent Dreams

Ahsan updated 1 year, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Waleed Ahmad

Member June 30, 2022 at 11:28 am

Brother Don’t worry and do not put yourself in depression and anxiety because of dreams. Nothing is gonna happen because of those dreams. Dream is Dream and then you wake up to the real Life.

• Ahsan

Moderator June 30, 2022 at 11:04 pm

dreams are just dreams. In general they are manifestation of our fears or stress about some situation.

Chk this thread for Umer sb abt dream response Discussion 2559

Take professional help for your fears. There is nothing wrong in taking help from experts. Experts deal with such fears and suggest therapy

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register