Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Salah Offered In A State Of Impurity

Tagged: ,

• Salah Offered In A State Of Impurity

Posted by Umair Ahmed on July 2, 2022 at 10:02 am

Assalam u Alaikum everyone.I hope everyone is doing wonderful 😇.I wanted to know that what is the ruling if one offers a particular Namaz and then remembers that he was in a state of impurity and didn’t do ghusl.Will he/she offer that Salat again?

Haseeb Faisal replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Salah Offered In A State Of Impurity

Haseeb Faisal updated 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator July 3, 2022 at 7:12 am

Since the primary pre-requisite of Salah is not fulfilled, therefore Salah needs to be repeated.

For Pre-Requisites of Salah, please see:

https://www.javedahmedghamidi.org/#!/mizan/5aa6a4315e891e8f44a45788?chapterNo=4&subChapterNo=0&subChsecNo=2&lang=en

• Haseeb Faisal

Member August 24, 2022 at 4:50 pm

Asalamualaikum Mr. Umer Qureshi,

I hope you are doing well.

But a ‘small’ amount of impurity is ignorable as far as changing the clothes or washing oneself is concerned, correct? Or is you understanding different?

JazakAllah

• Umer

Moderator August 26, 2022 at 2:02 pm

The question was about when Ghusl was obligatory and one remembered it after Salah.

Your question is different, in your case, if one sees something afterward on his clothes, then there is no need to repeat the Salah.

• Haseeb Faisal

Member August 26, 2022 at 2:20 pm

JazakAllah Mr. Umer Qureshi,

Yes, you’re right! I came across a thread a month or two ago that I thought I was replying to, but obviously I didn’t read this one properly. I’ll try to find the relevant threads for any follow-up questions.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register