Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Jews Say Uzair Is Allah's Son?

Tagged: 

• Jews Say Uzair Is Allah's Son?

Mohammad Kamil Syed updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator July 18, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Evidently, Arab Jews of that time period held that belief about Uzair (Ezra), who is still a highly revered figure in Judaism today. Some people in the western academia believe that Uzair in the Quran is actually another figure by the name of Enoch – a descendant of Noah (AS).

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor January 16, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Isn’t enoch idris?

• Mohammad Kamil Syed

Member September 4, 2024 at 10:01 am

As-salam-o-alai kum, Janab Faisal Haroon Sahab. I request you to communicate to Janab Ghamdi Sahab a very recent and interesting view on this topic originating from the Arabic language. Maybe It is very important and Janab Ghamdi Sahab could bring this point to a greater stage for the benefit of Ummah. Please see the following link about

Identity of Uzair | NEW remarkable Insights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeWDAhFa_Lo

• $ohail T@hir

Moderator July 18, 2020 at 9:08 pm
  • Saira Qureshi

Member August 6, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Thanx. But I want to know the location where he saw the ruins. What I know is that he was put to sleep for many many years

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 6, 2020 at 3:42 pm

He lived in a pre-historic period and as you know, not a whole lot is known about that period. As I stated above, there’s even a disagreement in whether Uzair AS in the Quran was Ezrah or Enoch.

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 6, 2020 at 9:01 pm

So, when Qur’an mentions about Jews and Christians, it is only talking about some of them and not the mainstream current Jews/Christians ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 6, 2020 at 11:52 pm

Clearly in the context it is talking about the ahl kitaab of Muhammad ‎﴾ﷺ﴿ time

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 7, 2020 at 1:33 am

Did a particular group of Jews or the mainstream Jews considered this view ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor January 16, 2021 at 10:57 pm

Some say Uzair was Osiris. Is it even important who he was?

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register