Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Does Religion Give Any Definition Of Succes?

Tagged: 

• Does Religion Give Any Definition Of Succes?

Posted by Sameer Namole on July 14, 2022 at 2:10 pm

This is a very important question. We know what is the reason behind religion and religious philosophy and we also know what is the purpose of religion but does religion gives any defination of success.

I’ve heard from Maulana Tariq Jameel that ‘The one who gets saved from jahannum and sent in Jannah is successful’

Some people say success mean ‘Falah’. Is it right? Pls elaborate. What we think about success defines so much how we’ll lead our life. JazakAllah

Ahsan replied 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Does Religion Give Any Definition Of Succes?

Ahsan updated 1 year, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator July 14, 2022 at 3:02 pm

Molana sb is talking about ultimate success. Falah is arabic or for success.
    we should lead a life in hich e try to achieve our full potential while keeping our body, moral and soul clean

watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw_f7aQO-iY

• Sameer Namole

Member July 15, 2022 at 12:40 am

Yes I’m also Talking about ‘Ultimate’ success. The success about which Maulana is talking about can be ‘grace pass’ but I don’t think it can be ultimate success. Like in a classroom 35% is success too but it’s grace passing. Ultimate successful is the one who’s first ranker in class. In that manner what is ultimate success for humans. Does quran says anything about it.

• Ahsan

Moderator July 15, 2022 at 12:45 am

Quran say successful people r those with whom Allah is pleased and have more good deeds and they will enter paradise

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register