Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Response To 23 Questions-khawateen Ka Parda-part 11(second Last Video)

• Response To 23 Questions-khawateen Ka Parda-part 11(second Last Video)

Posted by Maha Ali on July 16, 2022 at 5:48 am

So I watched ghamidi sahab’s video series of response to 23 questions khawateen ka parda and this is with reference to the second last video of the series of that topic(part 11). So in this video ,in the starting for some minutes ghamidi sahab talked about Allah’s Mansha and dislike and warning and contempt for zeenat and so it discourages it and to achieve piety women should avoid it or cover it and then talks about istasna/exemption

So all of the above stated things discussed in the first few minutes of the video apply to the adornments that fall outside of illa ma zahra minha right?

This question is with reference to the

first few minutes of that video and I will be thankful for the clarification

Umer replied 1 year, 9 months ago 2 Members · 21 Replies
  • 21 Replies
  • Response To 23 Questions-khawateen Ka Parda-part 11(second Last Video)

Umer updated 1 year, 9 months ago 2 Members · 21 Replies
  • Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 8:08 am

Also he said Allah is not pleased with the display of adornments before unknown men and then stated the body parts that are exempted from covering,so this means that the display of adornments apart from these body parts is what Allah is actually not pleased with and this does not include the adornments of hands,face and feet,right

Attaching screenshots for reference

Will be very thankful if these confusions could be clarified so that I can correct my understanding

JazakAllah

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 9:44 am

Also for example this also applies to zeenat outside of illa ma zahra minha right

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 7:11 pm

@uq4454819 please I specifically need an answer to this because if Allah himself has exempted the adornments of illa ma zahra minha from the ruling of ‘zeenat ka izhar na karo ‘ then this means that it only discourages/dissuades wearing the adornments outside of illa ma zahra minha

Will extremely appreciate your guidance

JazakAllah

• Umer

Moderator July 16, 2022 at 7:48 pm

Your understanding is correct. As with every law, the exemptions are considered part of the law, not a contradiction.

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 8:25 pm

Thank you so much,so it’s clear that wearing/revealing adornments that come under illa ma zahra minha isn’t discouraged/dissuaded,right ?

• Umer

Moderator July 16, 2022 at 8:29 pm

Yes.

• Maha Ali

Member July 17, 2022 at 4:09 pm

And it isn’t disliked either right ?

• Umer

Moderator July 17, 2022 at 4:12 pm

Right

• Maha Ali

Member July 17, 2022 at 5:51 pm

And is avoiding the adornments of illa ma zahra minha considered desirable/preferable ?

(A simple yes or no will help,extremely sorry for repeatedly irritating you with similar questions but I keep getting stuck :/)

• Umer

Moderator July 17, 2022 at 5:53 pm

No.

• Maha Ali

Member July 17, 2022 at 5:57 pm

Thank you so much

May Allah immensely reward you for your efforts and services.

JazakAllahu khayran

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 1:05 pm

And he said that the essential stress is over prohibiting the exhibition of adornments,so doesn’t the display of adornments of hands face and feet contradict this ruling ?

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 1:17 pm

Or when a woman has embellished her hands face and feet are there certain acts that constitute as the exhibition of these adornments

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 2:51 pm

@uq4454819 sir I would be really thankful if you could answer these questions and help me out

All this is unnecessarily creating a lot of confusion in my mind or maybe I am mixing up things :/

• Umer

Moderator July 16, 2022 at 7:35 pm

Adornments should be concealed as a principle, except for what is adorned on bodily features which are not concealed naturally like hands, feet and face. Former is the principle/spirit of the directive, while latter is an exception to this directive. Therefore, there is no contradiction.

• Maha Ali

Member July 16, 2022 at 7:44 pm

Thank you so much for this clarification

Would be grateful if you could respond to the above queries as well specially the third one with screenshots

• Maha Ali

Member July 18, 2022 at 7:13 pm

@uq4454819 extremely sorry but one more query from the video I watched

Ghamidi sahab also said Allah chahtay hain k khawateen zeenat na karain

So this also only applies on the zeenat that falls outside of illa ma zahra minha,right?

(Sorry for individually asking every point but just a simple reassurance will be of extreme help :/)

• Umer

Moderator July 18, 2022 at 7:21 pm

Allah chahtay hain kai khwateen apni zeenat na-mahram mardon kai samnay mat dikhayen swaye uskai jo hath, paon aur chehray pai zeenat hue hoo.

• Maha Ali

Member July 19, 2022 at 6:11 pm

Q1)Tau ghamidi sahab ki statement k Allah chahtay hain k khawateen zeenat na karain main hath pair aur chehray ki zeenat Shamil nahi hai.Correct ?

Q2)so to sum it up,adornments should be concealed but there are two exemptions on which the principle/directive and its spirit that they shouldn’t be exhibited is not applicable,one being the hands,face and feet and the other being the mahrams.Correct?

(Just need a simple yes or no to both these questions,really really sorry for unnecessarily dragging it for so long,my apologies but will be very thankful for your response )

• Umer

Moderator July 19, 2022 at 6:58 pm

1) Yes

2) Yes

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register