Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Forgiveness For Sin Of Wealth Created With Fraud Money

• Forgiveness For Sin Of Wealth Created With Fraud Money

Posted by Shahbaz Malik on July 16, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Dear Ustad Ghamidi

Hope this message finds you well.

I have a question if you can kindly advice me on this .

10 years ago in2011 While living in UK I bought a property. My father has been living in UK for years . As you are aware in UK there is credit system and his credit score was very good . So my father and I decided that we will cash out all his credit cards with large limits and apply new loans on his name as his credit score was good with intention of Not paying this money back. Rather use this money to buy a house. Technically we can it’s a fraud as we did it purposely, used banks money and then did not pay back money .

We used all that money to put down as deposit to buy house and remaining sum is mortgaged

So house price was £265k we took £125k from dads cards and loans and rest was mortgaged.

In 2016 I turned practicing muslim and off course repented to Allah and since then have never done such activities . I have asked my father to sell this property and give away all the money but he is not willing to . Now this property is rented and he uses that rent income where as I do not use that money as I consider it Haram .

In this case what should I do ? Can I keep the property and use its rent as I have repented to Allah or I still force my father to sell this house and give away money .

Sorry for a long message I know your busy but I couldn’t explain my situation in any shorter way .

Appreciate your reply and have a great day

Kind Regards

Shahbaz Malik

Umer replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Forgiveness For Sin Of Wealth Created With Fraud Money

Umer updated 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Umer

Moderator July 17, 2022 at 7:41 pm

It is advised that for personal queries please write to:

https://www.ghamidi.org/contact/

Or:

Register for Next Ask Ghamidi Live Session at the following link and ask this question personally to Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 71633

____

As a Principle in matters involving Haqooq-ul-Ibad, in addition to asking forgiveness from Allah, every attempt should be made to make good any loss made to the aggrieved party. Because forgiveness in the sight of Allah in such matters is subject to forgiveness by the aggrieved party. Please refer to all the videos of Ghamidi Sahab available in the following thread:

Discussion 61650

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register