Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Itmaam E Hujjat And Children

• Itmaam E Hujjat And Children

Sameer Bhagwat updated 3 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 21 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator July 19, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Each one of us humans are granted a period of time in this world in order to take a test that will determine our future in the afterlife. The time limit varies from one person to the next and is controlled by our Creator. If a child dies as a result of an azab, it is no different than a child who might die as result of a car crash or an illness – God decided for that child’s test to be cut short, and we should be certain that He won’t do any injustice with that child.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor July 20, 2020 at 6:40 am

But why didn’t God separate these children from the disbelievers so that they could be tested- is that an unknown will?

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Ghamidi saab said that it wouldn’t be possible/feasible to make children separate from the disbelievers ..

Why not ? God can save orphans .. if God is using the azaab to punish the disbelievers, there is no point punishing the children too.. if there was a single believer present there, would God not send azaab ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Why do we not ask when children die during natural calamities? Their test was ended. You see children dying but there are angels taking them up with honour. It is God’s scheme

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:05 pm

The natural calamities are not punishments .. this was a punishment.

However I agree that why kill children before their test even started ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:11 pm

It is God’s scheme

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:14 pm

That’s again a copout answer. We are questioning God’s scheme.. I believe there is no God.. so these events naturally happen without any regard to sin or good deed of people..

You say it is God’s work, and God is just and always does justice.. when I point out holes in that scheme, you say it is God’s scheme..

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:18 pm

The children are obviously not accountable the same way as us. They come to the world and depart. If God chooses to cause their departure what is the problem in this?

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Why children are not allowed to be tested and we are tested ? On what basis is this distinction made ? On which age they become accountable ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 3:33 pm

It is said they become accountable at puberty. As this is the age where they usually know right from wrong.

It is God’s decision on what basis

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 11:48 pm

But what is the scheme of the God, will he send humans on earth for test, and will bring back some of those humans (children) without test ? Very strange scheme is this.

Now compare it to my theory, that there is no such scheme, and people of all ages die due to natural causes/calamities etc.

Which theory looks more reasonable ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 12:26 am

This is one branch of your overall theory and you are completely overlooking any possibility for divine wisdom.

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 12:51 am

First of all, the divine wisdom, you are not able to define apart from “God has infinite wisdom” .. please define the scheme exactly.. and when we see some flaws or inconsistent treatment, you say God is just.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 12:51 am

So you want me to explain something that God has held back from us? Sorry

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 12:56 am

Then please don’t claim that.. Why did God hide it from you and why doesn’t God care for the logical arguments to proceed ? We are supposed to know the scheme here because God challenged us that find contradictions in my book.

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 12:58 am

There is no contradiction here. Your argument is based on conjecture

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am

I will show the contradiction once you detail the scheme..

• Umer

Moderator August 1, 2020 at 6:25 am

Please see this from 31:42 to 34:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsT4Xk-XKQ&t=1276s

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 1, 2020 at 8:19 am

I find it a very poor argument from Ghamidi saab.. why doesn’t God save the children ? If the believers were present there, would God kill them also ?

• Ahmad Shoaib

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 12:26 am

I have explained to an extent above but maybe brother @UmerQureshi Can extend the reply

• Sameer Bhagwat

Contributor August 2, 2020 at 1:14 am

The premise is simple.. if this was done to punish the people, then punishing the children was wrong.. if this was a natural cause to bring death for people, then let’s not call it a deliberate punishment.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register