Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Mairaj In The Context Of Roya

• Mairaj In The Context Of Roya

Posted by Muhammad Talha on July 31, 2022 at 9:06 pm

I was listening to another Aalim’s counter arguments against Ghamidi Sb’s tabir as Roya, he said:

If it was Roya then there is always a tabir for Roya which we don’t find in Quran and Hadith.

And secondly, the Royas of prophets are true and happen in real life, he gave the examples of Hazrat Yousufs and Hazrat Ibrahim’s Royas in the Quran.

All these Royas were presented with tabeer in the Quran and also came to true in real life, but we don’t find the same with this Roya so this means that this wasn’t a Roya but a physical experience.

Ahsan replied 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Mairaj In The Context Of Roya

Ahsan updated 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • misbah imad

Member July 31, 2022 at 11:02 pm

I have a request to make of people. “Roya” na likha keejiye. “Ru’ya” likha keejiye ya mushkil ho to “Ruiya”.

I have learnt a lot of things from YouTube comments section. An important thing being that, While Allah’s knowledge and wisdom is far beyond our human expectations, so are humanity’s stupidities and ignorances.

If an unfamiliar person reads “Roya” in the context of meraj, they might think that Rasoolullah (SallaAllahu alaihi wa sallam) started crying in meraj or after meraj, or something of this sort …

• Ahsan

Moderator August 1, 2022 at 12:09 am

This topic has already been discussed in detail response to 23 Questions

Discussion 45425

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register