Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Sahih Al-Bukhari 278

• Sahih Al-Bukhari 278

Posted by Shah Meer on August 1, 2022 at 4:45 am

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, ‘The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, ‘By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.’ So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, “My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, ‘By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone.” Abu Huraira added, “By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.”

Ye hadees Sahih hai kia ????

Arsalan Riaz replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Sahih Al-Bukhari 278

Arsalan Riaz updated 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • Fatima

Member August 1, 2022 at 11:58 am

hame lagta hai ye hadees nahi hai matlab sahi nahi hai kyunki ek point jo sabse pehle zehan me aata hai ki paighambar ko kya ye bhi pata nahi tha ki patthar ko marne se kya hoga aaj agar koi is tarha ka kaam kary to ham kahenge ki usy ye bhi nahi maloom ke vo bejaan hai usy kya shaoor usko maarny se kya faida.

• Shah Meer

Member August 1, 2022 at 1:39 pm

Mazeed ye k is tarah ki gair ikhlaqi baat byan krne ki zaroorat b kia thi

• Fatima

Member August 1, 2022 at 2:06 pm

ji bilkul sahi

• Arsalan Riaz

Member August 4, 2022 at 3:19 am

In our traditional religious thought it’s believed that everything written in sahih Bukhari or Muslim is 100% true. You cannot question these books. They’re as sacred as the Holy Quran. This kind of dogmatism has hurt Islam in the past few centuries.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register