Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy How To Determine What Questions We Won’t Get The Answer To In This World?

• How To Determine What Questions We Won’t Get The Answer To In This World?

Posted by Muhammad Talha on August 4, 2022 at 7:11 am

There some questions that we won’t get the answer to in this world, such as why Allah chose this scheme of examination? Why was the boy killed by Allah through Khizr and not Hitler or other Oppressors?

Any defined criteria to know what ‘Whys’ are supposed to be answered only in Afterlife?

Fatima replied 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • How To Determine What Questions We Won’t Get The Answer To In This World?

• Umer

Moderator August 5, 2022 at 12:40 am

The one’s which relate to metaphysical realities (in the context of theology) not explicitly answered in Quran.

• Fatima

Member August 5, 2022 at 4:51 am

mere khayaal se iska jawab kuch had tak hai agar log samajhna chahy,jaise khuda ne jab adam a.s ko banaya to ye kaha ke insano ko duniya ka ikhtidaar dena chahta hu ye nahi kaha ke inhe azmana chahta hu,insan ko duniya me bheja gaya ki vo milkar rahe or logo ke falah ka kaam kare lekin uski nafs ne unhe apna paraya sekhaya jissy vo tukro me bat gaye (shajar ki tarha ho gaye ki shuruat me to ek tana hota hai magar dhery dhery shakhe nikal aati hai) phir khuda ne kaha ki ab jabki ye kaam ho gaya hai jissy tumhe roka gaya tha to bachne ki surat yahi hai ke hamari taraf se phaighambar ayenge unki itteba karna jisse phir usi zindigi ko paloge jissy door hogaye the.issy pata chalta hai ki insaan ko duniya me ek dusry ki falah ka kaam karne ke liye bheja gaya tha,shayad ham log jo baat samajhty arahey the vo itni sahi sabit nahi hui yani test ki baat.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register