Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Will Allah Tell Us The History Of All The World Events On Judgement Day

• Will Allah Tell Us The History Of All The World Events On Judgement Day

Posted by Danyal Danish on August 8, 2022 at 1:33 pm

Assalamualaikum, my question is that since there are so many conflicts based on history & history can also be distorted & tampered. Also, we don’t have the power & influence to get to know everything even if it concerns us. For example, the current chaotic state of my country, Pakistan.

Will Allah tell us of all the world events on Judgement day. In this world there are so many things that we don’t know the reality of, for example, Karbala, how Pyramids were made, etc.

So, will Allah tell us everything that happened in this world. Ofcourse, Allah SWT the creator & most powerful can do it but my question is more towards whether he will & will we ever get to know the reality of so many things that happened in this world.

This worries me as there’s so much I want to know & I understand that maybe I’ll die before knowing the reality of those things. But if Allah will tell us that what happened, how it happened, & who was involved in what, then I can have some peace.

JazakAllah khair.

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Will Allah Tell Us The History Of All The World Events On Judgement Day

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 9, 2022 at 12:12 am

It is told in the Quran that in paradise you will have whatever you want. The knowledge thirsty people will not stop from acquiring knowledge. And for sure they will have their wish come true.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register