Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

• Posted by Shamir on August 13, 2022 at 5:33 am

We the human beings have the quality of creativity. Such creativity that we seen in the form of painting and in many other fields. We see creativity in different mobile phone themes. Every mobile has different functions. Is it the same way that God has made or because of our free will, we make choices to design it. Or God himself made in that same design and we just invent it and set the system that God has already designed it?

Regards

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Creativity

• Umer

Moderator August 13, 2022 at 10:39 am

God has ingrained this potential inside our nature, now it is upto us how we use that potential. This potential knowledge within us is called ‘iztarari ilm‘.

Please see for details:

Discussion 70351

• Shamir

Member August 13, 2022 at 11:40 am

I got your answer but the question was that if this is the same methodology that God himself set for us and we invent the things or our free will differentiate the process.

• Umer

Moderator August 14, 2022 at 6:33 am

We invent them out of our freewill but because of that inherent potential within us. Had we not be given this potential, we would’ve stayed like other animals who haven’t created anything throughout the centuries.

• Shamir

Member August 14, 2022 at 10:21 am

Qureshi brother I understand your point but I couldn’t reach on satisfactory level. I mean the potential that god gave us could be multi type and we choose from our free will? For example I choose Dark theme in mobile and it could be white as well but I have free will so i choose dark mode. Is this effect work in the world.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 14, 2022 at 11:17 am

First of all, the free will granted to us is limited. When we talk about free will in a religious perspective, we generally only refer to our independent choice in choosing right from wrong.

As far as the particular issue that you alluded to about difference of functionality in mobile phones, there are lots of factors at play in addition to an individual’s free will. What the customers want, what the corporate vision is, what the marketing goals are, functionality offered by the competitors, supply of material, technical constraints, time constraints, financial and budgetary constraints, how a team collectively decides to implement a certain function – all of these and many more aspects play a crucial part in product design.

• Shamir

Member August 14, 2022 at 1:11 pm

میں سمجھ گیا ،مگر ابھی بھی ایک کنفیوژن ہے ۔فرض کیجیے ایک گروپ جو بھی ڈیزائن تشکیل دیتا ہے کیا وہ اس کے محدود علم کی وجہ سے تھا اور خدا کے نزدیک اس سے بہتر ڈیزائن بھی تشکیل دیا جا سکتا تھا۔ جو کہ ہم دیکھتے بھی ہیں جیسے پہلے ٹی وی تھے پھر ایل سی ڈیز آئیں اور اب ایل ای ڈیز وغیرہ ۔ اس کو دیکھتے ہوۓ یہ اندازہ لگایا جا سکتا ہے کہ اس سے بہتر چیز بھی ہو سکتی ہے جو کہ ابھی ہمارے علم میں نہیں آئ اور وہ خدا کے علم میں تو ہوگی۔ تو یہی میرا بنیادی سوال ہے کہ ٹی وی کے دور میں خدا کے نزدیک ٹیلیوژن ہی پرفیکٹ انوینشن تھی یا انسان کے پاس ابھی اس سے زیادہ کا علم نہیں تھا اور وہ اس وجہ سے اس دور میں L.C.D نہیں بنا پایا

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 14, 2022 at 4:31 pm

We know that God’s knowledge is all encompassing.

With that said, I don’t think that it’s fruitful in any manner for us to spend time in trying to look at things from God’s perspective because of the physical limitations of our own intellect. Instead, we should focus on the potential as well as the resources that we have been granted in order to figure out what we are supposed to do with them.

You can understand this with a simple example of infinity. Our brains can’t comprehend this abstract concept. While we can use it in mathematics to our advantage, spending time thinking about what would infinity + 1000 would be, or what infinity – 100, or infinity times any number would be won’t prove to be a beneficial use of our time or resources. It’s very important for one to know the boundaries of their knowledge before they embark on a journey to understand anything.

• Shamir

Member August 14, 2022 at 11:14 pm

@faisalharoon What you mean is that I should just see that the things of the world are made for me and I should just take advantage of them by knowing the limitations of my knowledge. Because its true that I cannot understand from God’s perspective bcz it seems impossible to understand his wisdom.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 15, 2022 at 8:04 pm

We can only understand God’s wisdom within the boundaries of our knowledge.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register