Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Allah Vs Other God

• Allah Vs Other God

Posted by Shamir on August 14, 2022 at 5:32 am

If I imagine that Allah Almighty is the creator of this universe, then I have to understand things, I have to struggle for it. But if I think that He is some other God, then I remain unaware and at peace. Why this conflict happen with me?

Ahsan replied 1 year, 8 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Allah Vs Other God

Ahsan updated 1 year, 8 months ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • Nadeem Minhas

Member August 14, 2022 at 8:58 am

Assalam-o-Alaikam. I think believing in Allah requires certain responsibilities and self control. When a person believes in one unknown God, it seems to be easy because that imaginary god has not put any responsibilities.

• Shamir

Member August 14, 2022 at 10:06 am

Walaikum o Salam, Thank you Nadeem bhai for your response. That too I think so but I think there should be a way to overcome from this. I mean everyone wants to live freely. Because when you believe in Allah you will find yourself questioning on everything bcz you want to know that how allah keep things this world and it becomes difficult for me to understand.

• Ahsan

Moderator August 14, 2022 at 3:03 pm

you need to recognize ur limit. You want to understand an entity which has no parallel. You only accept God existence due to his signs and attributes. God has given us a limited knowledge and asked u to use our intellect to recognize him as a test and live life accordingly.

To make it easy for you to understand what i mean. I am assuming u r science student.

Can you tell me why fundamental force exists?

If you want u can consult any physicist.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator August 14, 2022 at 4:44 pm

There’s no reason to think about how God keeps the order in this world. It’s an added burden that one adds to their own load for no good reason. The key thing is for one to intellectually understand the basis of their beliefs about God, and then adapt their actions in accordance with God’s commands. Since all of these commands are in accordance with natural human disposition, they can be easily understood and accepted.

• Shamir

Member August 14, 2022 at 11:09 pm

Thank you to both brothers for their responses. This is two hundred percent true that Allah’s commandments are according to my nature. I cannot deviate from it even if I want to. But it’s also my nature to question things, how they are and why. This is also the nature given by the same God. So according to you I should limit myself from questioning. But will it not limit the source of knowledge?

• Ahsan

Moderator August 15, 2022 at 2:35 am

our source of knowledge is already limited. We need to understand our limits.

• Shamir

Member August 15, 2022 at 2:40 am

JazakAllah Ahsan Bhai

• Shamir

Member August 28, 2022 at 4:16 am

And one more thing is it Ok to keep burden on yourself by accepting that Allah has created everything and he is the reason behind all the success that science and technology has made or should I feel free by accepting that this may be the other god which we can’t say anything?

• Ahsan

Moderator August 28, 2022 at 3:38 pm

On what basis u r saying there is another God?

Of coarse you have a choice but u will be dealt accordingly in afterlife.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register