Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Epistemology and Philosophy Why Allah's Message Failed To Convince All Humans?

• Why Allah's Message Failed To Convince All Humans?

Posted by Shahid Chaudhry on August 25, 2022 at 10:58 am

In Quran Allah said several times that people before you rejected my ayaat and some made fun of them then I destroyed them

Why Allah didn’t made Deen clear , why he send Quran in a way that we need thousand of Tafasseers and million of people who need to explain

Is God not capable of communicating with his creation in a language which we understand or he intended this way

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 5 months ago 7 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • Why Allah's Message Failed To Convince All Humans?

• Ahsan

Moderator August 26, 2022 at 12:10 am

Quran and previous Scriptures are clear in their basic message. But freewill is given which cause them to deviate.

eg we know bar b q and cigarette are harmful for our health but people still do it.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar August 26, 2022 at 12:12 am

This is not about language, but about certain some facts: the existence of God, oneness of God, resurrection, prophethood etc. These concepts are to be discussed on the basis of intellect and logic by every person. Those who were directly addressed by the prophets in their own language refused to accept it and some accepted it.

This is the behaviour problem in human beings. they tend to refuse to believe an obvious fact. This behaviour one can observe in in common day life. Politically motivated people are found more disillusioned, they refused to admit any mistake of their leaders and are not ready to admit any good of their opponent. In individual cases, people for their own gain tend to kill people, deceive them deliberately and do many other vices whose evil is obvious. This is the test. that human beings recognise a fact as fact or deny for no good reason.

• Azhar Hussain

Member October 14, 2022 at 8:36 am

I was listening Ghamidi Sahib, in a video where he mentions about how many people will go in Jannah? For more than 45 years now I am still struggling to grasp this. It is not clear from his discussion that how many people will go in Jannah but it appears that he is saying very little people will go there ? How much is this very little, could be 5 to 10 percent.

What will happen to other majority who will be in Jahannum. Allah know all this even before creation, what will be the end result of his human project, He know fully well the software he installed in humans, that majority will not follow his instructions. Then what is the point in testing his own installed software????

I hear a lot about free will. But Allah knew that majority will not excercise this gift of free will properly, then what is point in sending them to Jahannum.?

If Allah had told me before creating me, that chances of getting to Jannat are only 5 percent, I might have said

Thank You Allah for your offer, I do not want to go to this world and I do not want to take this risk of this test, I am happy here. I do not need a life of less than 100 years and then burn myself for million of years 🙂

Please help

Azhar Hussain

Canada

• Saad Aamir

Member October 14, 2022 at 10:43 am

Next time, open up a new question. Thank you.

Secondly, Ghamidi Sahab didn’t say anything about how many will go to Jannah, as far as I know it was his interpretation of a hadith. The final judgment of Allah is unknown, no one can claims to know how many will go to Jannah and Jahanumm except Allah Himself.

Thirdly, you may look at this link for similar question and its answer:
      Discussion 37854 • Reply 37856

• Azhar Hussain

Member October 14, 2022 at 1:43 pm

Thank you for guiding me to this video on the subject? But I could not see answer to the basic question raised. When Mr Ghamidi was interpreting a hadith in another video, one can see that he agrees to the point that majority of humans will go to Jahanuum. He gave example of Quran also and Christians also believe the same thing that only few will make it to Paradise. So what is Hikmat in launching a project where you already know that 90% of products will go in dustbin. Slight Smile

Azhar

• Saad Aamir

Member October 14, 2022 at 2:50 pm

1. The answer is there.

2. That Hadith was a vision of Prophet PBUH, not reality. Understanding Hadith requires many priniciples, especially one that involves a vision.
      3. What example of Qur’an? Surah Waqiah suggests that people of Paradise will outnumber people going to Hell.
      4. Chrisitans are not correct.
      5. Ghamidi Sahab view is that Hell is a warning. It is even possible that Allah choose not to act upon it completely. Which goes to my next point.
      6. Do not assume the final judgment of Allah. No one knows how will Allah judge. The angels had argued that man will fail but Allah proceeded anyway which implies that the project in His eyes was going to be far more successful than you believe.

• Saad Aamir

Member October 14, 2022 at 3:36 pm

@rummat

I believe this video will help you understand the nature of a hadith involving vision according to Ghamidi Sahab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHJIztEj8TA

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 14, 2022 at 1:38 pm

As suggested by Saad sahab, for different discussions please create new questions in the future. Responses to existing questions are meant for clarification or additional content related to the same question.

Every prized position requires a scheme where only a subset of people get selected. Prestigious school/college entrances, to sports teams, to leadership positions in various fields and organizations, to all other competitive domains, only the top few people get selected. This neither stops others from trying, nor any pre-knowledge of the founders of such schemes or the selectors makes any material difference to the selection process.

In such worldly schemes generally the number or the percentage of selected people is pre-determined. In case of selection for the paradise there is no such pre-determined hard number. Potentially all human beings can get selected for the eternal reward of inconceivable joy and comfort. However, as it is common observation, only a few human beings take the time and make any effort to search for the truth with any level of persistence. Even when truth manifests upon them they tend to shy away from it. It’s irrational to consider that those who use their intellect and other resources to find the truth and accept it even at the cost of worldly benefits should end up with the same as those who become arrogant in front of truth or lose themselves in the worldly distractions knowing full well that they are just temporary.

• Talha Mujahid

Member October 15, 2022 at 1:41 am

Kaha jata h k bunyaadi hadayat insaan ki fitrat main hi wadiyat kee gayi. Phirr aisa kaisay ho skta h k her dor main haq ko pehchannay waalay log bohat km thay?

• Azhar Hussain

Member October 15, 2022 at 7:55 pm

Thank you to both of your for taking time and giving me reply.

Some times I get a feeling that even students of Ghamidi Sahib who very well learned talk about philosophical depths where as I think that Quran and Hadith are for a common man and common intellect.

Now to figure out VISION in every hadith is not a common. we will normally listen the words and make our opinion from those words, I think if you give this hadith to 10 people who are not intellectuals, and ask them about number of people going to Jannah according to this hadith, the answer will be very near to me.

I think I would like to make this survey and see the result. Anyway thanks a lot for helping me out

Azhar

• Saad Aamir

Member October 16, 2022 at 4:33 am

For those who are interested, someone has recently asked Ghamidi Sahab about the concerned hadith (in recent part of this discussion) in the video below.

No one knows the final judgment of Allah. No one knows the result of this test. No one knows how many will enter Jannah and Jahanumm except Allah.

18:44 – 20:42

https://youtu.be/PcA0GPv_AQ8?t=1125

• Azhar Hussain

Member October 16, 2022 at 8:46 am

Thank you for all these clips. It helps

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 18, 2022 at 2:56 am

This test whose result God already knows is the will of God. He intended to do this, this way. This is not His test of knowledge, but our test of conscious efforts. We have to go through it to earn our end whatever it is. He wanted to reward those who make it and punish those who fail, with their own free choice, knowingly, with no excuse. All this would happen if it happens. so it is happening.

Had he willed, He would have had us put in this test without our consent, but He told us, that He, graciously, did take our consent. and we willingly rather, perhaps, enthusiastically consented to it (see 33:72).

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register