Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Boneless Chicken And Believing Supplier's Statement Regarding Halal Meat

Tagged: , ,

• Boneless Chicken And Believing Supplier's Statement Regarding Halal Meat

Posted by Azeem on August 26, 2022 at 11:09 am

Aoa

I have a concern about boneless chicken which is available in European supermarkets and not halal. Apparently there is no sign of blood in that. And if there is, that can be removed by boiling it before rating it.

Will it still be haram if not slaughtered in islamic way? Or there are still considerable amount of residues of the blood? As I am of the knowledge that slaughtering animal in islamic way is to insure that there is no/minimum blood in the meat.

Umer replied 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Boneless Chicken And Believing Supplier's Statement Regarding Halal Meat

Umer updated 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator August 26, 2022 at 1:05 pm

If the name of God was invoked during killing chicken and blood was drained then yes u can eat.

I advice to be careful abt it.

For complete understating of dietary law refer to Discussion 50544 • Reply 50546 and thi video from From 40:39 to 44:43
    https://youtu.be/NMAaXMkLVdg?t=2442

• Azeem

Member August 26, 2022 at 1:28 pm

Ok great explanation. So thats a NO if its not halal certified cuz it lacks tasmia.

Though, I buy chicken from a company which is not owned by any muslim as per my knowledge. They have both halal certified and non halal chicken. Many muslims here eat the halal line from them. I dont think there is a way of knowing if they do the tasmia while slaughtering the animal. What should I do in this case?

• Umer

Moderator August 29, 2022 at 8:14 am

If they are claiming it to be Halal Chicken, then there is nothing wrong in consuming such meat unless you have a strong reason to doubt them,. We’re not accountable for the deeds of other people.

Please also refer to the following response of Ghamidi Sahab:

Discussion 65496 • Reply 65542

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register