Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran 24:19 – Sad-e-Zaria,Fawahisha, Spreading/Promoting Fawahisha

Tagged: 

• Quran 24:19 – Sad-e-Zaria,Fawahisha, Spreading/Promoting Fawahisha

Posted by Daniyaa Khan on September 9, 2022 at 2:20 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum

@UmerQureshi Sir can you please explain this point and help me to understand it I have already asked once and read threads about it but statements seem contradictory to me but I still have confusion

What is Surah An-Nur ayat 19 is about

Verily, those who like that Fahishah should be circulated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not.

Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi said exposing private parts to other and having sexual relationship with others(male or female) other than wife But in other thread it was explained that lust full gaze touching etc all are fawahish on the other hand In a thread you explained these are sad-e-zaria.

And if these are fawahish then what ayat 19 of surah An-Nur explains

In that case today’s media doing the same which is told and is punishable

If there is a movie specially in muslim countries where shows boyfriend girlfriend relationship and sexuality between them means not in real but a scene like that which is happening in Turkish cinema as well other than that the movie has a good content so they are doing the same which is explained in ayat 19

Sir @aj-khan explained they are doing fawahish and ayat 19 tells the same about spreading (promoting)fawahish then what is the difference between fawahish, sad-e-zaria, spreading/promoting fawahisha

and which thing comes where lies in which category

Will be very helpful

JAZAK ALLAH

Ahsan replied 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Quran 24:19 – Sad-e-Zaria,Fawahisha, Spreading/Promoting Fawahisha

Ahsan updated 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 15 Replies
  • Daniyaa Khan

Member September 9, 2022 at 4:41 pm
  • Daniyaa Khan

Member September 9, 2022 at 4:42 pm

And if any lecture of Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi of Surah An-Nur with Tafseer so please provide me Please I’ll be very grateful

• Daniyaa Khan

Member September 9, 2022 at 4:52 pm

Sorry the above shared link pasted incorrectly

https://youtu.be/cpywSWT7j181

15:00 to 30:00 specially

• Daniyaa Khan

Member September 9, 2022 at 4:53 pm
    • Daniyaa Khan

Member September 9, 2022 at 5:32 pm

After listening is ayat it seems our every activity in todays digital world comes under this sin which have severe punishment

I’m scared

Please help

• Daniyaa Khan

Member September 9, 2022 at 5:33 pm

• Umer

Moderator September 10, 2022 at 2:14 am

Word ‘Fawahish‘ covers acts of sexual nature and has several applications in its broad sense as used in Quran 7:33 (See: Discussion 60441 • Reply 60476)

In Quran 24:19 however, this word is used with specific application to adultery, but the crime for which punishment is mentioned is of Muharbah (in accordance with Quran 5:33-34). When a group of people who flout the law of the country in an organized way and start spreading rumours of adultery about pious men and women with explicit imagery (in a planned and organized way), thus attacking honour and repute of others in an active and aggressive way, then they are no doubt committing fasad-fil-arz and state may take action against them and try them in court under muharbah.

This has nothing to do with media in general. What turkish media is doing and the kind of content it is creating and promoting is the kind being watched by public in general. This is something which reflects moral depreciation of a collectively society and requires education about religion at a societal level.

• Umer

Moderator September 10, 2022 at 2:16 am

Every month, there’s a live Q&A session held with Javed Ahmed Ghamidi Sahab on AG via Zoom, everyone is welcome to register for the event and ask their questions directly to Ghamidi Sahab–unfiltered. And if one doesn’t get his/her turn despite registering and attending the event, he/she is given a chance at propority-registration for the next AG live event with Ghamidi Sahab. If you feel like you still have some confusion in this regard, I’d recommend that you register for the upcoming Q&A live event with Ghamidi Sahab at the following link:

Discussion 73639

• Daniyaa Khan

Member September 11, 2022 at 8:08 pm

Sir I still have confusion can you please ask this question to Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi

“kya surah An-Nur ayat 19 main kahi gai bat aur batai gai saza dunya ya akhrat dono ya sirf akhrat k lehaz sy be kya media pe bhi lago hoti hai. jaisy maine apse sawal kiya misaal de kr turkish media ki k agr kisi movie ya drama main aisa content hai jis main fawahish mtlb girlfriend boyfriend hain as in portraying character And have intimacy and pretending to have sexual relationship stuff like that on screen. tu kya ye b Society main immorality, obscenity ko promote krna believers main Behayai ko aam krna hai? Is pr akhrat main wo he saza hai jo surah An-Nur ayat 19 main ALLAH PAK ny farmai? ya do alag cheezain hain?

Ap k batai jawab ka boht shukria But I’m Still dealing with a lot of confusion and fear Because I have job in media. I am dealing with a lot of fear on daily basis after reading the ayat and punishment and Cannot differentiate between the two which i mention above

Please Please solve my problem 😭

Please

• Ahsan

Moderator September 14, 2022 at 12:00 am

u can register to ask ghamidi live session. Link has been posted by Umer sb

• Daniyaa Khan

Member September 13, 2022 at 12:02 pm

Please place my question in front of Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi please it’s a humble request please help to solve my confusion, fear, problem.

because statements are contradictory which are creating even more confusion, and in the verse what ALLAH PAK told us it scares but couldn’t find the clarity

Please

• Fatima

Member September 13, 2022 at 2:21 pm

umer bhai ne achcha jawab diye aapne shayad ghour nahi kiye ye ayat musalmano me ghalat afvah ya kisi ko badnaam karna ya jurm sabit hone se pehle hi mujrim qarar dene ke bary me hai ki unhe dunya or akhirat me saza milegi,media bht bada role ada karta hai is tarha ki cheezo ko pahlane me jaisa aapne kaha ke girlfriend boyfriend or bhi tamaam baty dekhana to ye bilkul ghalat hoga lekin ek daire me rah kar ki iska maqsad kisi ko ghalat baat se aware karna ya sirf intertainment ye aap zyaada jaanty hai

• Daniyaa Khan

Member September 13, 2022 at 3:24 pm

Jee ap ki bat thk hai bilkul lakin jo bt mujhe samjhne main mushkil paish arhi hai wo jo maine ayat ki tafsir uper share ki wo mutaliqa hai Beshak media main Fahashi ki promotion ghalat bt hai apne is platform ko is cheez ki promotion k lye tu istamal krna bilkul ghalat ha lakin kya ye ayat is sy mutaliq hai? dosro pe buhtan lagne aur afwah philane k sth sth kya media k through in cheezain ki promotion is sy mutaliq hn ya nahi kya behayai philane sy ye murad nahi is ayat main? tafsir ma be yehi hai k alfaz dosri bhi tamam forms ko shamil kr lete hain kya media us main nahi? akhrat main ye ayat ma bayan krda saza us k lye b liye hai? kiun k sir Umer ny jawab main explain k turkish media agr aisa kuch dekhti hai tu in ki society media main commonly ye dekhti hai phir ye tafsir aur ayat ma istamal hone waly alfaz.

Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi ki raye chahye thi please

agr wo is main farq samjha dein aur jawb ko waziya kr sakain

• Fatima

Member September 13, 2022 at 8:56 pm

quraan ki kuch ayate hamari aapki or sabki situation ko cover kar leti hai to mutaalliq hai,fahash kisi cheez se bhi pahly ayat ussy mutaliq hojaegi ham to aisa hi samajhty hai,quraan me fawahish zina ke liye bhi aya hai or behayai ke liye bhi aya hai,yaha fawahish ka matlab behayai hai jinhe roka na jae to zina tak le jati hai or maashire ko kharab karti hai chahe ye kisi bhi form me ho,form se matlab nahi in bato se hai form to tabdeel hoti hi rahegi.baqi aap ghamidi sahab se satisfactory jawab le sakty hai,khuda aapki mushkil asan kare

• Fatima

Member September 13, 2022 at 9:19 pm

ek point cover karna bhol agi ke vaha log commonly isko deekhty hai to ye hamne hi kiya ke behayai itni aam kardi ke common ho gai kyunki ham ise society me rahty hai parmanent isko deekhty hai isliye ghalat nahi balki aisa lagta hai ki aree ye sab to har jagah hai common hai sab chalta hai magar zindigio par iska asar parta hai aap bakhubi samajhty hai,zaroori nahi ke ham behayai ki shuruat kare tabhi ghalat ho ham isme akhiri ho tabbhi ghalat hai,kisi bhi ghalat cheez ko aam kar dene se vo sahi nahi ho jati bas ham usy accept karne lagty hai,quraan yahi to samjhany aya hai naki uljhany.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register