Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Reconciliation After The Third Divorce

Tagged: 

• Reconciliation After The Third Divorce

Posted by Rehman Nawaz on September 14, 2022 at 4:56 pm

I gave divorce to my wife the first i gave in 2015 and i was in anger second time i send a text message to her brother only and third time I texted her and her brothers but niyet was not to do that and even i was very angry and now if i think about to that time why i did that i can feel now someone pushed me to do that even my hands was shaking.i never thought that today i wanna give divorce to her.i have 4 kids please help me we want to live together please and thanks

Faraz Siddiqui replied 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Reconciliation After The Third Divorce

Faraz Siddiqui updated 1 year, 7 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • ABDULLAH Malik

Member September 14, 2022 at 5:31 pm

Salam. If you use the word talaq or divorce three times then you lose all your rights doesn’t matter what is your intention if you use word talaq or divorce .

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 14, 2022 at 6:16 pm

Matters of divorce are extremely sensitive. For this reason, please refrain from offering generalized fatwas in this matter. In the Ask Ghamidi app it is best to let the moderators deal with such questions. In other similar situations one can refer the questioner to a qualified scholar.

• Rehman Nawaz

Member September 14, 2022 at 5:36 pm

I was listening a video clip of ghamidi sahib and he said that if you are in gusa talaq is not done.

• ABDULLAH Malik

Member September 14, 2022 at 5:37 pm

You need a quran ayat or hadith to say in anger divorce doesn’t happened . Most of people give divorce in anger .

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 14, 2022 at 6:18 pm

This is not correct. Please search Ask Ghamidi app in order to gain the proper understanding of the matter.

• Faraz Siddiqui

Member September 15, 2022 at 9:40 am

Brother plz consider doing sincere repentance. I am in no position to judge u and that’s not my intention.

Allah put a huge responsibility on husband’s shoulders by giving him the right to divorce his wife. It’s a biggest responsibility of marriage and it’s not without consequences in akhira.

Worst thing is that u did that on someone else’s advice!! U took a woman as your wife by Allah’s permission and by His permission alone u can divorce, meaning after trying your absolute best to fulfil your responsibilities and NOT by the fact that she didn’t fulfill your rights!

Plz watch Qanoon talaq lectures on YouTube. Read the relevant portion of meezan and the Quran

Ask the moderators and be honest. Accept the decision and do your best as a human, husband/ex husband and a father

• Rehman Nawaz

Member September 14, 2022 at 5:40 pm

Can i talk to ghamidi sahab

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 14, 2022 at 6:13 pm

Since matters of divorce are not very simple, it is best to fill out the following form and provide details. This shall ensure that your privacy is protected and that you get an appropriate response for your situation.

Contact Us | Ghamidi.org

Also in order to protect your privacy, I advise you to please edit your profile and under ’Last Name’ change the visibility setting to ’Only Me’. This way your last name will only be visible to your own self and the Ask Ghamidi team.

In principle, after the third right to divorce is used up, there’s no more reconciliation. However, mindlessly uttering the words without intention and proper contemplation doesn’t count as a divorce.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register