Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Advise For Someone Struggling To Understand Religion

• Advise For Someone Struggling To Understand Religion

Posted by Shamir on September 15, 2022 at 9:23 am

Salam

What should one do if he is trying hard to understand religion but could not understanding. Should he left it or continue his struggle.

Shamir replied 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Advise For Someone Struggling To Understand Religion

Shamir updated 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 15, 2022 at 9:37 am

I think that one should sincerely evaluate to see if they are really trying to understand what religion really is by referring to its sources or trying to impose their own speculative views on what religion should be and then getting frustrated because it is not.

I can pretty confidently say that I have never met any person who has sincerely made an effort to read and understand the entire Quran but has failed to make sense of religion. Of course there are certain difficult portions in the Quran, but those can be understood with a bit of help.

• Shamir

Member September 15, 2022 at 10:27 am

I face really difficulty when I truly try to believe, Here are some points that I wanna share in which I face difficulty,

1- If I believe that this world is created by Allah on the principle of test it makes 💯 % sense but then the inventions that man made don’t make me believe bcz it doesn’t make sense for me that the God who share his message 1400 years ago would have kept the universe in this way bcz you can share your message very easily now. Why he choose difficult time to share.

2- If I don’t believe in the particular God that I mention above then I remain at peace but then the question disturb me a lot that why Science creating weapons and Atomic bombs and it shows that someone allow humans to make it, it means that someone gave these abilities to test us to choose between good and bad.

I am facing difficulty in these two points in which to believe and which to deny.

Kindly share your thoughts.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register