Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Youth and Islam Does Science Ease The Test For Particular People?

• Does Science Ease The Test For Particular People?

Posted by Shamir on September 15, 2022 at 12:20 pm

The real trouble that I face is when I see the convenience or blessings that science has made , it feels like that the test which God is talking about Science has made it easier. So the era was different when Test was taken but now test seems easy.

Shamir replied 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • Does Science Ease The Test For Particular People?

Shamir updated 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 14 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 15, 2022 at 1:10 pm

That should not be of anyone’s concern. Even in a given time period different people go through different levels of tests and trials.

Instead of justice, this world is created on the very principle of test, which is not anything like a school test. The test of this world is adaptive and personalized where each individual person in a given situation is tested to determine how they use their God granted resources to increase in purity. No two people have the same resources and situations, regardless of science or no science.

• Shamir

Member November 7, 2022 at 8:50 am

@faisalharoon I know that you have said that this should not be anyone’s concern but it force me to leave the path as it seems wrong bcz his distribution doesn’t appeal.

• Shamir

Member September 16, 2022 at 12:01 am

Faisal Bhai, according to my understanding you mean that it is up to the particular one that either he will choose to do right things through science inventions or he will use its evil side. I mean it is up to me either I wil watch Islamic lectures or done sinful activities?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator September 16, 2022 at 1:47 am

I did not say that but of course the use or abuse of any particular thing is also a part of the test.

Having several conversations with you in the past, I believe that your focus is not correct. I have shared the following link with you several times before:

Discussion 1630

I suggest that you take the time to go through the videos and the text in this link if you have not already done so. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts to really understand an issue. Also please read a good translation of the Quran because that way you will get the first hand knowledge of the subject matter. Then try to frame any of your future questions in the context of the information provided in that link or the Quran. This will force you to understand the subject matter before allowing your mind to get inquisitive about things that don’t really matter.

Also try to get out of the spell of science. While it has done many great things for the humanity, it has also made deviation from the true path much easier as well. The net effect of science on the nature of the test is zero. It’s not the least bit useful to think of religion from the perspective of ease or difficulty that science has made possible.

• Shamir

Member September 17, 2022 at 1:40 am

Studying little by little every day, understanding quite a bit Faisal bhai.

• Shamir

Member September 27, 2022 at 3:55 am

On the above thread 1630 that @faisalharoon shared with me a passage is written there “Every single word which a person speaks and every single deed that emanates from him are being safely recorded so that they can be recalled whenever required. All his good and evil thoughts are also permanently noted. The passage of time and change in circumstances do not affect these records. However, what is the purpose of this arrangement? Nothing in this world answers this question”

What does it mean , is it about technology that we use and save videos and recordings or is it something different reality about this universe?

• Shamir

Member November 7, 2022 at 8:47 am

Please don’t take me wrong,

As far as I have tried to understand religion, one thing that has become clear to me is that God has created this world on the principle of testing. But one thing that I have always been trying to understand is that Why would God create so much ease in the test, I am not ungrateful. But one thing that I am trying to understand is that God who is very merciful, But it does not seem to be doing its distribution properly, well then I think that the modern comforts that I am using for my guidance. These are also not from him.

• Ahsan

Moderator November 7, 2022 at 12:25 pm

if not from him then who?
    R Scientist using a material which are frm outside of the universe? Or they created the law which govern these inventions?
    God has infinite attribute focusing on being merciful i like visualizing infinite dimension with one dimension only. Broaden your spectrum of thinking, everything ill be solved.

the universe i based on principle of test.

• Shamir

Member November 7, 2022 at 10:02 pm

You are right that the whole problem is about the angle of thinking. Well, has God given any guidance regarding the worldly comforts of the people who will be given ranks in heaven? For example, if a person lives a more pleasure life here, his status will be this or that?

• Ahsan

Moderator November 8, 2022 at 6:55 am

Test is for purity of belief, body and moral.
      Whatever ur status is, you will be answerable how much you achieved purity .

• Shamir

Member November 8, 2022 at 7:17 am

JazakAllah

• Shamir

Member November 8, 2022 at 8:37 am

آپ سے مزید پوچھنا چاہوں گا کہ جو پاکیزگی میں زیادہ ہوگا وہ جنت میں بھی اُسی درجات کے حساب سے ہوگا، لیکن پہلے کے مقابلے میں اب پاکیزگی زیادہ ہو سکتی ہے تو یہ تو سیدھا سادہ ہمیں درجات میں فوقیت نہیں مل رہی؟

• Ahsan

Moderator November 8, 2022 at 11:44 am

I think, today it is more difficult to achieve purity as we are more free and have access to more indecency etc. You are just thinking about hygiene product. Due to comfort of life, Going further away from God.
    who will be at what status only God know

• Shamir

Member November 8, 2022 at 9:58 pm

👍

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register