Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Prophets Holy Bodies Intact After Death

• Prophets Holy Bodies Intact After Death

Posted by Taimur Mughal on September 21, 2022 at 1:48 pm

So I grew up and I always heard that the holy bodies of the beloved prophets of Allah are not eaten by Earth, they remain safe.

I heard Ghamdi saab saving that prophets are alive in the Barzakh But I couldnt find his answer upon This statement.

Can someone tell me what Ghamdi saab says about This particular statement that even their bodies are safe in their holy graves??

Thank you.

Ahsan replied 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Prophets Holy Bodies Intact After Death

Ahsan updated 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Nadeem Minhas

Member September 21, 2022 at 2:02 pm

My personal opinion is that their body is not saved. A body is like clothes we wear. When we die, we are basically taking our clothes off and leaving it on Earth to become dust and the original person in the form of a Rooh is either in a dream state until the day of resurrection. But according to Ghamidi Sahib, prophets are alive and awake in Junnah or Junnah like place as they do not need to go through the judgement day decision.

My opinion is that prophet’s body is no different than any other person and it turns into dust. On the last day when the earth is destroyed everything in it will be destroyed too; including any remains of prophets. Quran stated numerous times that prophets were no different physically than any other person on earth. The ate, they sweat, they defecate, they had to take a shower, brush their teeth, etc.

• Ahsan

Moderator September 21, 2022 at 2:39 pm

There i no evidence of this statement Prophets Holy Bodies Intact After Death
    About decomposition of body refer to Discussion 73375

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register