Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia How To Deal With Splashes Of Urine?

• How To Deal With Splashes Of Urine?

Posted by ashif ahmed on September 21, 2022 at 5:10 pm

I know I ask this question many times but one more last time I want to clarify this issue

in this video Mufti Tariq sab also said that we can ignore Little amount of najasa and this is an ijma of whole ummah we can ignore a little amount of impurity

and he is also give reference from the quran that there is no tangi ( hardship ) in Islam. so

if I also ignore Little amount of splashes of urine and Offer prayers in the same clothes, then what about my prayer? will my prayer be valid

And rightly said, it is not possible to completely avoid the splash of urine in today’s toilet.

so please last time correct me if I misunderstood this issue

And tell me Would it be ok to do this?

I remember I had said earlier also that there is no problem in doing this.

but still I’m asking once again So that no doubts and questions remain in the mind

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • How To Deal With Splashes Of Urine?

Dr. Irfan Shahzad updated 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 23, 2022 at 5:37 am

As previously told, to ignore means the rest of the affairs are fine. no problem with prayer. This is understood implication.

• ashif ahmed

Member September 23, 2022 at 5:57 pm

But when I do Istinja and a little bit of water remains on the private parts and that water mixes with that little impurity, then will it make any difference? Will the impurity increase and clothes will also have to be changed..?

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 25, 2022 at 5:38 am

such kinds of impurities are hard to avoid, so when there comes hardship, Islam gives you ease. so ignore it.

• ashif ahmed

Member September 25, 2022 at 11:12 am

thank you so much

I think my doubts are now clear but last question if there is dry impurity on someone’s body for example Small children urinate in the pants and their body and feet also get dried up with impurity. We often take children in our arms does it transfer in our hands and clothes by sweating

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 26, 2022 at 8:32 am

The same principle will apply, if it gives smell or colour then impurity is supposed to be transferred, otherwise not.

• ashif ahmed

Member September 26, 2022 at 9:19 am

But if I don’t know if it’s sweat or impurity . Then can I ignore ..?

because it is difficult to detect whether it is impurity or the smell and color of sweat

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 26, 2022 at 9:26 am

It is the substance which will tell it is impure through its smell or colour, we don’t go hunting if it is impure. So when You don’t feel anything you need not to worry about it

• ashif ahmed

Member September 26, 2022 at 9:38 am

This means you will have to decide for yourself in these matters, but those who have mental illness will find it very difficult. And if I am not sure about the matters of impurity, whatever may be the matter of impurity , then if I ignore it, I will not be punished or asked.

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar September 29, 2022 at 2:06 am

An honest decision after deliberation is never punishable, rahter one gets reward for it even if mistaken.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register