Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Regarding Principles Of Relaxation Of Islam Making Haram Halal

• Regarding Principles Of Relaxation Of Islam Making Haram Halal

Posted by Deleted User 3263 on September 22, 2022 at 3:28 pm

I will appreciate it if an scholar or Mr. Ghamdi answers my following question:

Whatever is halal, never becomes haram, right? In other words, whatever is permissible is always permissible in islam, it never becomes impermissible, right?

I am asking this clarification because sometimes haram become halal as a ruksa (I heard it from Mr. Ghamdi on tv). So, taking the ruksa is not obligatory, right (as halal is always halal)?

[Just a little note: In case, if you refer me to a video, please have someone translated the speech of Mr Ghmadi in English for me ( as some of his video does not include the English subtitles). I can understand urdu very little. English is my first language.]

Umer replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Regarding Principles Of Relaxation Of Islam Making Haram Halal

Umer updated 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator September 22, 2022 at 3:48 pm

Provide reference to video to understand context.
    There are broad categories which are haram other than food. Any permissible act can become haram if they involve those categories. Refer to following thread for detail Discussion 1749

• Umer

Moderator September 23, 2022 at 10:16 pm

This statement that Haram becomes Halal can be misleading.

Please see for principle stance from Quran on relaxation in certain religious matters:

Discussion 50637 • Reply 50647

And yes, taking that relaxation is not mandatory, it is upto the person whether he/she opts for a particular relaxation or not.

Please refer to the following videos for further clarification of this point:

https://youtu.be/f4ogSMPOg3s

• Umer

Moderator September 23, 2022 at 10:20 pm

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register