Posted by Abdullah AbdulRahman on September 29, 2022 at 2:32 pm

Assalamualaikum

There is a Hadith:

جامع ترمذی

کتاب: خرید وفروخت کا بیان

باب: جو چیز بیچنے والے کے پاس نہ ہو اس کو بیچنا منع ہے

حدیث نمبر: 1232

حدیث نمبر: 1232

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا هُشَيْمٌ، عَنْ أَبِي بِشْرٍ، عَنْ يُوسُفَ بْنِ مَاهَكَ، عَنْ حَكِيمِ بْنِ حِزَامٍ، قَالَ:‏‏‏‏ أَتَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقُلْتُ:‏‏‏‏ يَأْتِينِي الرَّجُلُ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏يَسْأَلُنِي مِنَ الْبَيْعِ مَا لَيْسَ عِنْدِي أَبْتَاعُ لَهُ مِنَ السُّوقِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏ثُمَّ أَبِيعُهُ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏قَالَ:‏‏‏‏ لَا تَبِعْ مَا لَيْسَ عِنْدَكَ . قال:‏‏‏‏ وفَي البْابِ، ‏‏‏‏‏‏عَنْ عَبْدِ اللهَ بْنِ عُمَرَ.

Translation:

Sayyidina Hakim in Hizam reported that he submitted to Allah’s Messenger ﷺ that people came to him asking him for things that he did not have, “May buy them from the market and sell them to these people?” He said, “Do not sell that which is not with you.’ [Ahmed 15311, Abu Dawud 3503, Nisai 4624, Ibn e Majah 2187]

What principle of Quran is applied here and today many people do affiliated market that someone is selling a mobile on amazon for 900 dollars and i advertise his thing for maybe 1100 and when i get a customer then i get my 200 and he gets his 900. So actually i don’t own that? Or someone is gonna sell me a mobile but neither have i get the mobile but did i make any payment for that mobile in advance. Now i advertise that and someone is buying it and i sell him (it’s not in my possession yet and i have made a deal in advance) so then would it be not permitted?

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register