Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums General Discussions Farahi Discourse Education

• Farahi Discourse Education

Posted by Rizwan Khan on October 4, 2022 at 8:29 pm

اسلام علیکم

I want to devote my self for the service of Islam. I live in Lahore and I went to Al-mawrid institute but unfortunately there isn’t any specific way to take admission and Classes and research.

My point is that there should be a special platform where we can learn and preach this school of thought (obviously I am talking about Islam but the way of understanding of imam Farrahi and Ghamdi sahab).

I was a salafi and i self studied little bit of ahadees and orthodox tafaseer and I lived in Qatar so I know and can speak Arabic but of course not grammatical Arabic. I want to serve Islam but I don’t have enough knowledge and research which also needs an environment like institution or madrasa. Because self study is not enough to keep you focus on your goal unless you have environment that keeps you motivated.

Other school of thought’s usool, aqaid, fiqh, interpretations are out there and being teached and preached but why not of farahi and Ghamdi sahab? I mean it’s not enough to upload videos on social media and that’s it. Please don’t keep it to yourself self teach it.

And last but not least, there were many imams among these 4 imams which are followed today (Abu hanifa ,shaafì, malik and Ahmed) like imam lays , Sufyan Al soori, sufian bin uyayna, imam dawood e.t.c but why we don’t hear much about there fiqh because they never organized there knowledge to preach and they ended up having few students who transfered only bit of what they said. And on the other hand these 4 imams organized and had thousand of students to transfer their knowledge.

My point is don’t just preach please teach us .

Hope I made my point clear.

Regards .

Dr. Irfan Shahzad replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Farahi Discourse Education

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 4, 2022 at 9:12 pm

There are several courses and free study circles that you can register for at the following link:

https://almawridinstitute.org

• Rizwan Khan

Member October 4, 2022 at 10:16 pm

Brother online courses is like getting rid of or way of escape. There should be a proper schooling if institution is already there. I don’t know what is preventing you from being a regular university in which regular classes , results, degrees should be there.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 4, 2022 at 10:36 pm

This is all that is available at this time. You can share your suggestions by filling out this form:

Contact Us | Ghamidi.org

• Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 5, 2022 at 3:13 am

There are on site classes as well there. You may contact the relevant person there and he will guide you.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register