Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Countering Atheism

Tagged: 

• Countering Atheism

Posted by Sameer Namole on October 5, 2022 at 2:54 am

How can we properly counter Atheism. Like I want to know it step by step what is atheism what is our argument behind it. I’ve heard that Ghamidi sahab has one of the most strongest arguments against Atheism. As I have been an atheist at some point of time I really want to do something for people who are genuinely curious about God and thus practice Atheism.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Countering Atheism

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • Ahsan

Moderator October 5, 2022 at 12:30 pm

Ghamidi sb intend to make videos about atheism after 23 question series. Hopefully it will happen soon.

• Sameer Namole

Member October 5, 2022 at 12:49 pm

That’s really great brother 🤩

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator October 5, 2022 at 4:37 pm

The goal should never be to counter any viewpoint. Instead, the goal should always be to understand any given viewpoint, validate it, and then accept or reject it on the basis of knowledge as well as reasoning. This applies to one’s existing beliefs as well as any new viewpoints one may encounter.

With that said, atheism (conclusive denial of existence of God) is pure ignorance. There’s nothing in the realm of knowledge or reasoning that can conclusively deny God. If you want to help your atheist friends you should ask them what makes them so confident about their viewpoint. Then you can learn the correct understanding of that argument and empathetically share the counter evidence with them. Ghamidi sahab does not have any magic arguments against atheism, however, he has very well explained the rationale and arguments for believing in God which you can find below:

Discussion 18935

As Ahsan sahab stated, he is also planning to do a series on atheism soon Insha’allah.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register