Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums World Religions Bible History About Killing Of Prophets

Tagged: , ,

• Bible History About Killing Of Prophets

Posted by Abu on October 19, 2022 at 11:45 am

السلام علیکم ۔

قرآن میں کافی جگہ یہ ہے کہ بنی اسرائیل نے انبیاء کا قتل کیا، جیسے سورۃ آل عمران کی آیت 21 میں (جو لوگ اللہ کی آیتوں کو جھٹلاتے ہیں اور نبیوں کو ناحق قتل کرتے ہیں ، اور انصاف کی تلقین کرنے والے لوگوں کو بھی قتل کرتے ہیں ، ان کو دردناک عذاب کی ‘ ‘ خوشخبری ’’ سنا دو ۔) ترجمہ مفتی تقی عثمانی صاحب ،

کیا ہمیں یہود کی تاریخ سے کچھ ملتا ہے کہ انہوں نے نبیوں کو قتل کیا ہو؟

Saad Aamir replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Bible History About Killing Of Prophets

Saad Aamir updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Saad Aamir

Member October 19, 2022 at 12:49 pm

Here are a few examples from the Bible:

He said, “I have been very zealous for the Lord, the God of hosts; for the sons of Israel have forsaken Your covenant, torn down Your altars and killed Your prophets with the sword. And I alone am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.” (1 Kings 19:10)

But they became disobedient and rebelled against You, And cast Your law behind their backs And killed Your prophets who had admonished them. So that they might return to You, And they committed great blasphemies. (Nehemiah 9:26)

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. (Matthew 23:37)

and say, ‘If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets. (Matthew 23:30)

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register