Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Achieving High Rank In Paradise

• Achieving High Rank In Paradise

Posted by Taimur Mughal on October 28, 2022 at 4:51 pm

So question is how do we prepare to have an easy afterlife? In the past I thought reading quran and tasbih would give many ajar and hasanah. But I learned now by Ghamdi sahib that it does not work like that. Wr have to understand it and apply it ofcourse.

What we are left over with are then good deeds. But we don’t get everyday a chance to do good deeds or at least we cant perform everyday good deeds. Sometimes we are lazy sometimes our mood is off and we are easily to sin. My question is how do we now prepare so that we might get High reward on day of Judgement no difficulties and entry to High ranks in Paradise? Can someone sum up shortly ? Because doing many good deeds is not easy and what else can we do next to good deeds?

Thank you.

Umer replied 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Achieving High Rank In Paradise

Umer updated 1 year, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar October 29, 2022 at 1:17 am

To fulfill the basic criteria to enter paradise is to perform all obligatory duties, like prayer, fast, zakat, Hajj, etc, according to one’s means and capacity, and abstain from indulging in big sins, consider halal as halal and haram as haram and leave the matters which confuse.

For higher status, the ways are innumerable. You can choose according to your disposition and aptitude. Say Nafl prayers, do Azkaar, find ways to help the needy, seek knowledge and spread it, etc.

• Umer

Moderator October 30, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Please also see:

Bare Minimum For Paradise:

Discussion 69643

For High Ranks:

Discussion 37174

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register