Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Quran 19:69-71 – Pull-e-sirat

Tagged: ,

• Quran 19:69-71 – Pull-e-sirat

Posted by Taimur Mughal on November 7, 2022 at 3:40 pm

I once saw a video of ghamdi sahib answering that pull straat is not what we are told by the ulama.

I was reading surah maryam and verse 69 to 71 it describes something similar to pull seraat.

Kindly guide me to the right interpretation of these verses !

Thank you.

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Quran 19:69-71 – Pull-e-sirat

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 7, 2022 at 7:12 pm

There is no reference to pull-e-sirat anywhere in the Quran. Translation of the passage that you referenced is as below in context:

Quran 19:66-71

Translation by Javed Ahmed Ghamidi / Dr. Shehzad Saleem

Man [176] says: “Will I be taken out and given life again after I die?”Does man not remember that We have created him before when he was nothing.[177]So, by your Lord! We shall surely gather them too and their devils also. [178] Then We shall bring them forth around Hell such that they will be sitting on their knees [like criminals].Then from each group We shall sort people by separating those who were the most rebellious against the Merciful God.[179]Then it is We alone Who would also be the most aware of those most worthy of entering Hell.[180][O you who are being arrogant before the Merciful God,] each of one you shall surely enter it.[181] This is a matter decided [O Prophet] to fulfil which is the responsibility of your Lord.

Link to Translation

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register