Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islam and Science Origin Of The Universe

Tagged: ,

• Origin Of The Universe

Posted by Sameer Namole on November 8, 2022 at 7:27 am

AoA

I was having discussion with my friend on origin or creator of universe. His point was that though this system is extremely complicated and sometimes boggles human mind, there is still some chance of it coming into existence by it’s own. Like his point is, time plays an important factor here and that ‘This universe would’ve found another equilibrium.’

So I guess at last the discussion comes to the conclusion as Ghamidi sahab says ‘He believes this universe itself is God’ and I believe ‘There’s God behind this universe’.

Is my conclusion coming right that we have to leave people at this point on discussion or do we have some other arguments by which we can uplift people from here and can make them believe that there is GOD who created this universe …

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Origin Of The Universe

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 8, 2022 at 8:44 am

All scientific accounts of the origin of the universe presume laws of physics to be present before the universe, so none of them contradict a Creator in any rational or intellectually rich manner.

• Sameer Namole

Member November 8, 2022 at 8:52 am

fantastic sir, I’m really grateful for this point as it can again give me much insights about my study on this topic. Can I have some blogs or any videos on this? It will be really helpful …

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2022 at 9:54 am

This is my own conclusion from personal research so I am not sure any other resources will share the same conclusion.

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register