Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Are All Tafseer's Influenced By The Same Sources?

Tagged: ,

• Are All Tafseer's Influenced By The Same Sources?

Posted by MOHAMMAD MOINUDDIN HYDER on November 8, 2022 at 11:37 pm

Assalamu alaikum wrwbSheik jaisa k dr shehzad saleem sheik ne guzista ke Q&A session me 3 mufassiriin sahaba ka zikar kiya thaAbdullah bin umar,abbas,masood raziallahu anhu ajmaeen
    To kya shiek aaj jitne b tafasiir hai wo tamaam tar in mufassirin ki tafasir aur aqwaal se aqas ki gayi hain?.
    Neez kya imaam islaahi aur ustaad ghamidi sahab ki tafseer bhi inhi sahaba me se ki ek sahabi ki tafasir se mushaabeh hain?.
    Aur kya in teen sahab me chand ayat par jab kuch muqtalif tashreeh karna ya ilmi iqltef hona tashreeh me is se kya ek dusre par tahreef e quran ka ilzam laga hai?

Faisal Haroon replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Are All Tafseer's Influenced By The Same Sources?

Faisal Haroon updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 11 Replies
  • Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2022 at 12:43 am

It won’t be accurate to say that all tafseers are influenced by the same sources. But generally speaking, majority of traditional tafseers are written in the light of Hadith narrations.

Please note that only one question is allowed per post. Your second question has been removed. You can post any number of other questions separately. Please make to read the Ask Ghamidi Code of Conduct:

Code of Conduct

• MOHAMMAD MOINUDDIN HYDER

Member November 9, 2022 at 12:54 am

kya imaam islaahi aur ustaad ghamidi sahab ki tafseer bhi inhi sahaba Abdullah bin abbas,umar,masood raziallahu anhu me se ki ek sahabi ki tafasir se mushaabeh hain?.

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2022 at 1:01 am

Ghamidi sahab’s principles of understanding the Quran are different from what is explained above. To understand his principles you can either read his book Meezan or the links in the following discussion:

Discussion 55737

Member November 9, 2022 at 12:54 am

Aur kya in teen sahaba me chand ayat par jab kuch muqtalif tashreeh karna ya ilmi iqltef hona tashreeh me is se kya ek dusre par tahreef e quran ka ilzam laga hai?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2022 at 1:01 am

There is no such general rule.

Member November 9, 2022 at 1:04 am

Sir if it is different from the way of intripretition of sahabas then sorry to ask ,is isnt it a bidaat to inovate new principal’s other then the existing principal of sahabas?

Because they were more close to the deen compare to us

Member November 9, 2022 at 1:45 am

Ahadees ki tashreeh quran ki raushni me ki jainge

Laiken bhut se aimma to quran ki tafseer ahadees ki raunshni me karte

Ab ino do usoolo me sahi usol konsa

Koi aur mufassir bhi hain jo ghamidi sahab k usol se ittefaq rakhte hain?

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2022 at 8:33 am

Truth is not dependent upon precedence, but on the basis of evidence. Ghamidi sahab has provided his evidences in the posts shared above. You have to view the evidence given in the links shared above and decide for your own self. I suggest that you read Meezan which can be read for free at javedahmadghamidi.com. It will help you decide for your own self.

Member November 9, 2022 at 8:41 am

Sir iam not critizing any one here actually very confused and afrid of the issue regarding tafsir of various schoolors.

I might get deviate from the of islam by stucking in the various opinions of schoolors regarding intripretitions of quran and hadees please help me some how

• Faisal Haroon

Moderator November 9, 2022 at 9:30 am

I did not think that you are criticizing. These are questions that naturally arise in our heads. This is the reason why I shared the relevant information with you. After going through the information you can decide on the basis of knowledge. Please feel free to ask any questions on Ask Ghamidi that are not clear. Hopefully the following video will help as a starting point:

https://youtu.be/W9tTiXgM59A

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register