Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Islamic Sharia Forgiveness For Haqooq-ul-ibad When The Aggrieved Party Is No More

• Forgiveness For Haqooq-ul-ibad When The Aggrieved Party Is No More

Posted by Asif Ali on November 15, 2022 at 2:08 am

We are told that while we can ask Allah for His forgiveness for our lapses towards Hukook Ullah, we must seek foregiveness from the person that we have wronged as Allah will not pardon such sins.

Unfortunately, my actions caused hurt and pain to a certain person in the past. Over the past few years, this has burdened my conscience. However, now that person is no longer available for me to ask forgiveness as i have no idea of his whereabouts since long time.

Is there any other way that i can save myself from Allah’s wrath on the Day of Judgment?

Are there any good deeds that i can perform now and in my remaining life to be able to receive Allah’s forgiveness for my past lapses towards Hukook Al Ibad?

Regards

Umer replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Forgiveness For Haqooq-ul-ibad When The Aggrieved Party Is No More

Umer updated 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • Dr. Irfan Shahzad

Scholar November 15, 2022 at 2:37 am

Try to find or make an announcement for the said person, and contact him to ask for forgiveness. If not available, your repentance will hopefully make a way to seek compensation on the day of judgment with the grace of God. It is willful negligence and a rebellious attitude which is actually punishable. if a person repents and actually wants to redeem or compensate, but finds no way to compensate may hope to be relieved by God. One must be honest and should leave no stone unturned to get forgiveness or compensate for his misdeed with a person in this world. Then that what is not in your capacity may find forgiveness from Almighty.

• Umer

Moderator November 15, 2022 at 10:51 pm

Please also refer to all the videos of Ghamidi Sahab available in the following thread:

Discussion 61650

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register