Ask Ghamidi

A Community Driven Discussion Portal
To Ask, Answer, Share And Learn

Forums Forums Sources of Islam Hadith Contradicting Quran's Stance That No Soul Will Bear Burden Of Other Soul

• Hadith Contradicting Quran's Stance That No Soul Will Bear Burden Of Other Soul

Posted by Daniyaa Khan on November 15, 2022 at 2:35 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Can you explain this hadith and is it authentic or not?

قَالَ رَسُوْلُ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ: مَنْ سَنَّ فِی الْإِسْلاَمِ سُنَّۃً حَسَنَۃً فَلَہُ أَجْرُہَا وَأَجْرُ مَنْ عَمِلَ بِہَا بَعْدَہُ مِنْ غَیْرِ أَنْ یَّنْقُصَ مِنْ أُجُوْرِہِمْ شَیْءٌٌ وَمَنْ سَنَّ فِی الْإِسْلاَمِ سُنَّۃً سَیِّئَۃً کَانَ عَلَیْہِ وِزْرُہَا وَوِزْرُ مَنْ عَمِلَ بِہَا مِنْ بَعْدِہِ مِنْ غَیْرِ أَنْ یَّنْقُصَ مِنْ أَوْزَارِہِمْ شَیْءٌٌ.

وَ رُوِیَ أَنَّ رَسُوْلَ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ: مَنْ أَحْیَا سُنَّۃً مِنْ سُنَّتِیْ [قَدْأُمِیْتَتْ بَعْدِیْ۱] فَعَمِلَ بِہَا النَّاسُ کَانَ لَہُ مِثْلُ أَجْرِ مَنْ عَمِلَ بِہَا لاَیَنْقُصُ مِنْ أُجُوْرِہِمْ شَیْئًا وَمَنِ ابْتَدَعَ بِدْعَۃً فَعُمِلَ بِہَا کَانَ عَلَیْہِ أَوْزَارُ مَنْ عَمِلَ بِہَا لاَیَنْقُصُ مِنْ أَوْزَارِ مَنْ عَمِلَ بِہَا شَیْئًا.

رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے ارشاد فرمایا:جس شخص نے (اللہ کی اطاعت کرتے ہوئے۱) اسلام میں ایک اچھے طریقے کی ابتدا کی، (قیامت کے روز) اس کے لیے نہ صرف اپنے اس عمل کا اجر ہے، بلکہ اس شخص کے اجر میں بھی حصہ ہے جو اس کے بعد اس طریقے پر عمل کرے گا، ان کے اجروں میں کچھ کمی کیے بغیر۲۔ (اس کے بر خلاف) جس شخص نے ایک برے طریقے کی ابتدا کی، (قیامت کے روز)اس پر نہ صرف اپنے اس عمل کا بوجھ ہو گا، بلکہ اس شخص کے بوجھ کا بھی ایک حصہ ہو گا جو اس کے بعد اس طریقے پر عمل کرے گا، ان کے اجروں میں کچھ کمی کیے بغیر۔

اور روایت کیا گیا ہے کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے ارشاد فرمایا:جس شخص نے میری سنتوں میں سے کسی سنت کو، [جو کہ میرے بعد نظر انداز ہو چکی تھی]، زندہ کیا اور لوگوں نے پھر اس پر عمل کرنا شروع کر دیا، تو اس شخص کو ان لوگوں کے برابر اجر ملے گا جو اس سنت پر عمل کریں گے، ان کے اجروں میں کچھ کمی نہیں ہو گی۔ (اس کے بر خلاف)، جس شخص نے کسی بدعت کی ابتدا کی اور اس پر عمل بھی کیا گیا، تو اس پر ان لوگوں کا بوجھ بھی ہو گا جو اس بدعت پر عمل کریں گے۔ جن لوگوں نے اس بدعت پر عمل کیا، ان کے بوجھ میں کچھ کمی نہیں ہو گی۔

isn’t in quran it mention that

har shakhs ko us k he amal ka badla mile ga koe kisi dosre k amaal ka zemadar nahi hai phir ye hadees kis mutaliq hai aur kya aur kya Sir javeed ahmad ghamidi k page pe mojood tamam hadees authentic hain?

Daniyaa Khan replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Hadith Contradicting Quran's Stance That No Soul Will Bear Burden Of Other Soul

Daniyaa Khan updated 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 12 Replies
  • Umer

Moderator November 15, 2022 at 11:40 pm

Please refer to the following response:

Discussion 56201 • Reply 56209

__

All ahadith in hadith project are first checked for their authenticity of the chain of narrators and then later the content of Ahadith is studied:

https://youtu.be/RwFWyA9FND8

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 16, 2022 at 5:37 am

At one side Quran says no one will be burdened with others burden and on other hand quran say will be burdened with you as well as others burden what you mislead them.

if thats the rule of Quran everyone is in a lot of danger except those who leaves every matter and just sit so nothing can be happen by them and other will see it and do it and this chain will go on and on and on what is this. This is so confusing and not seems like justice.

if a person joins showbiz and no one in his family done this before and in showbiz whatever he does some right some wrong like in every other field after some time whoever do this will this burden be on him

If we see small things in life a person drinking beverage non alcoholic beer for example this person knows that i am drinking just a drink i am not taking alcohol but the other person by seeing drink alcohol his burden will be on him like this no matter how much we try we will be in so much burden How can it is be right?

and on the other hand Kabool who will be burdened till judgement day of murders. All other people doing murder with knowledge why he is responsible for them ALLAH made clear from the beginning that murder is sin

if he committed it he will be held accountable but if other people doing it they are not newly born babies they are doing own their own then why is this happening

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 16, 2022 at 5:52 am

in todays time in the digital world the life of social media is everything.

Everything is happening on social media platforms and everyone is on social media. People do right and wrong both then this is another alarming situation people see people influenced. They should see na what is right or wrong then act upon it and other person should should be questioned for his/her own deeds own act

If you think about it you will go crazy it doesn’t stop anywhere theres is something in everything that you will get burden of others no matter how much you try

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 16, 2022 at 6:41 am

Here is another thing Amaal ka daromidar niyaton par hai

If a person doesn’t have the intention to mislead and other person adopt it just seeing him he didn’t ask him to do it will still he be accountable for that too?

And if a person does a bad act and other person adopt it by just seeing him and on the other hand if a person does bad act and also ask other person to do it too

are both equal and both will be bear burden double??

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 16, 2022 at 7:09 am

How can we justify these verses

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 16, 2022 at 9:38 am

If we see people who will come after us like our children whatever we will do bad we are setting an example for them despite that we are human not angels human makes mistakes its part of life of every human being but our children will see us or action that we do. it doesn’t matter our ancestors done it before they are actually responsible but for them it is done by us so we are responsible it doesn’t make sense at all so many rules of Quran contradicting with this rule.

And Sir Javed Ahmad Ghamidi said in response of text paying situation how does it make sense that you don’t pay text a child die the responsibility is on you. Although not paying text is wrong but it can happen a mistake a sin whatever we call it but how can not paying text make you also responsible for the murder/die of a child its totally seems illogical and confusing

It makes so much confusions and Questions in mind regarding Quran and its principal and rules and Justice etc

please read my questions thoroughly and try to address each and every point that could answer my confusions It would be very helpful

• Umer

Moderator November 16, 2022 at 11:09 pm

The principle is very simple and right in accordance with Justice and Quran – If someone has influenced the other person or generations afterward with his good deeds in a way that others do that because of his example, then he shall also be rewarded for their good deeds. For example, a person famous for his charity work influences others to do the same, he will have a share in their reward as well.

If someone has influenced the other person or generations afterward with his bad deeds in a way that others do that because of his example, then he shall also be given a share from their bad deeds. For example, a person who becomes a murderer by getting influenced by a known serial killer, then that serial killer will have to bear the consequences of the effects of his bad deeds by having a share in the sins of that new murderer.

And if someone starts a completely new thing like committing a new crime for the first time, performing a good deed by giving it a new attractive form (or reviving a forgotten Sunnah) or inventing something new in religion (‘biddah‘), then by the same logic, the innovator must get reward or face consequences for the effects created because of his innovation, which is being followed by generations afterward.

When Quran says that ‘No soul shall bear the burden of another soul‘, the burden here already includes the sins and their corresponding effects as well, because these are not two entirely independent things, one leads to another and hence both constitute that burden to be borne. Justice also entails that effects of one’s deeds must also be taken into account in determining the gravity of consequences or rewards that one must face. And all of this is subject to of course the general principle of intention, knowledge, age, circumstances, resources and environment in which a particular deed is being committed in accordance with Quran 5:48.

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 17, 2022 at 12:15 am

Every human makes mistakes or makes choice for himself which may not be right but its his decision. Their is so much in life that coming will see its their work to see whats right or wrong how can someone be responsible for that if we see clearly visible that everything in life influenced somehow good and bad. why we just see murder not everyone does murder but a lot of order stuff happens like if someone see someone smoking will smoke or drinking will drink although its a sin which other person is commiting but its his and ALLAH’s mamla ALLAH should punish or forgive him for his sin. If someone see me doing showbiz stuff and some of them things wrong like kissing which is not a major crime or sin but still wrong but other people see me and do it then I will responsible for all of them even every small sins will make so much bigger when other peoples share will add up. This is not correct. If its in Quran then right but how can it be Justice.

if someone exceed from kissing to major sin then you maybe say also the other person responsible for zina because he start kissing which leads them to this even not then still small sin will become bigger by Adding up.

I am not getting it even slightest.

“”When Quran says that ‘No soul shall bear the burden of another soul‘, the burden here already includes the sins and their corresponding effects as well, because these are not two entirely independent things, one leads to another and hence both constitute that burden to be borne.””

What’s that mean please?

• Umer

Moderator November 17, 2022 at 12:40 am

The deeds done by me are not left hanging somewhere in isolation, they are going to have some impact, and sometimes they become a source of influence for others and in that case, the deeds of others based on my influence also become part of my original deed. Did the person committing Zina already know that it is a sin and he already had every intention of committing it? or did I actually influence him to commit that Sin? if it’s the latter then I will have a share in that sin too because I influenced him; and I cannot simply get away by saying that it was not my intention to influence him because it is an obvious reality which cannot be negated which we all human beings know that our actions have consequences and simetimes those consequences are in the form of an influence on others.

It is not for us to decide which sins can lead to what kind of influence and what are the consequences for a particular deed and what share of sin will be shared. We can only explain the principle for people to be more careful regarding their actions, the final decision is with God where every minute detail will be taken into consideration.

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 17, 2022 at 12:21 am

If I ask someone do it and then he does it then it makes sense somehow. But if i did something wrong I didn’t ask to do it everyone makes mistakes and not takes responsibility of the whole world ALLAH’S Book here everyone knows whats wrong or right what should do or not. every person will do wrong and good and other people will see it and will do it

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 17, 2022 at 12:54 am

Thanks for your explanation but still it’s not feeling like justice. And finding contradiction between Ayats with each other as well as with hadith.

The influenced person will say i get influenced by that person I didn’t have the intention of zina.

JAZAK ALLAH

• Daniyaa Khan

Member November 17, 2022 at 6:39 am

And a thing

“”Did the person committing Zina already know that it is a sin and he already had every intention of committing it? or did I actually influence him to commit that Sin? if it’s the latter then I will have a share in that sin too because I influenced him; and I cannot simply get away by saying that it was not my intention to influence him because it is an obvious reality which cannot be negated which we all human beings know that our actions have consequences and simetimes those consequences are in the form of an influence on others.””

“And all of this is subject to of course the general principle of intention, knowledge, age, circumstances, resources and environment in which a particular deed is being committed in accordance with Quran 5:48.”

Above you said intention will be seen if a person have intention to mislead then it understandable but when there is no intention to mislead or that other person follow be surly will then he gonna be responsible otherwise because you said he can’t say just i didn’t have the intention but if actually he was telling the truth he doesn’t have the intention then what??

You must be logged in to reply.
Login | Register